or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

Yes. Buy that please... Seriously, I have been looking at that jacket in the 5, but am seriously over committed in the cotton jacket category with at least one more thing coming on order this season.So don't worry I have no plans to buy it.I took a 5 in the Roman sweater, which is a slim but good fit on me. I'm taller and a bit heavier, but I think similar shoulder/chest dimensions. So 5 could well work for you.We'll let Kyle give you the official green light on closing...
Those look great. They have three eyelets. Is this a detail you added?
That is disappointing. By all accounts they seem to have trouble delivering consistent customer service to their individual buyers and that two week delivery window seems to be very much a thing of the past.Considering that they are not communicating well with you the following suggestion may be pointless, but I'd try very hard to get Kyle or maybe Katie on the phone or via email and let them know that this has not been an experience that encourages you to order from them...
It has two "v"s in the name.
@cathpah those beef rolls are all kinds of good looking.
FF shirt and navy overdye Wilshires
Looks good. That dark grey OCBD looks really nice. Fabric on those EPLA oxfords is super comfortable.
They look fantastic. Great shoe for shell. And you can get them a little wet... Builds character.
Definitely. Love the colors @Don L
Wait YOU BOUGHT THE FORMOSA SHARKSKIN SUIT IN MY SIZE????