or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

Wait, I'm not going to need a white sweater this winter, am I?It really really really is, Newc. Thanks. Wore it this morning as the top layer for 50 and damp. Get a cup of coffee in you and your are pretty darn warm.
Scotch grain Alt Wiens on the P2
Navy overdye Wilshires
Gray Bart and scotch grain Vass Alt Wiens Also visible, NMWA garment bag used to take Formosa Fox Flannel to the tailor (sorry Murl: photos next week)
@newcomer what did you have the tailor do? Looks fantastic and that shirt is great too.
Oh dear flannel and outerwear.
Shoot those do both look nice. Is the stripe the rhubarb?
I'll see what I can do.
Speaking of Fox Flannels, my char blue herringbone is here! I am wearing it as I type, but think I will need to have the sleeves finished before taking a fit pic. This flannel is something to feel, and it is a beautiful jacket. Singular among the rest of my collection.
Great! Thanks for posting. I was wondering a little while ago whether you'd receive this yet. Hunor last looks really nice here. I'll admit that I probably wouldn't have considered it from the Attila site, but I like how it looks here.I'll look forward to seeing some photos in the wild and once you've had a chance to wear them around.I hope they meet your expectations and that you enjoy wearing them.