or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

@Cotton Dockers @Dirty Denim Thanks for the thoughts on the bottom half. Good points. Higher rise and/or more flowy both sound good to me. I've got a couple of options there I think and it's a direction I'm interested in. @Baron This is the hat.
Luxire/Big John/Novesta [[SPOILER]]
@kindofyoung That is a good one. Clean and minimalist overall, with the stacks on trousers running counter to that in a good way for me. Nice cut on the trousers too.
New shoes look great. Derby is a definite improvement over the last round and the Chelsea is looking nice in it's newest incarnation too. Those horsehides look really cool. Can see where they might not work in certain business settings, but as something cool to wear, yes please! Good stuff Mike.
ollaberghen I'd say not to follow that advice to size down. A shoe that's too short is not going to stretch to fit. Your main stretch will come in the width in my experience. Are you looking at Chromexcel? That will stretch the most. Other leathers some, but not as much. You don't need a lot of room in the toes for a handsewn, but I can't see following advice to start with shoes that are too short and expecting them to fit eventually.
That's what I did.
Well, I'll accept this, even without video.Not everyone's cup of tea is perfect for MTO. And I think it looks fantastic. I like that swatch you posted below as well.Where do you look for fabrics?
@Chaconne nice fit in the Henley. For the jacket, looks good to me. Fit and cut look good for you and the fabric looks interesting.
No no. Perfectly regular. Go ahead and try on his pants.
Wait a minute @lordsuperb you can't just throw that bathroom mirror jacket pic up and expect us the satisfied. I need more. Something along the lines of a feature length article with photo editorial and link out to a Nouvelle Vague style film short in which you discuss high ideals and philosophy. Seriously. Deets please. And @DeSense Butteros look good as does the whole fit.