or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

I would believe a 2 rather than a one as the leading digit. No one tell Greg though.I agree but I have had to admit to myself that I just won't ever wear a pocket square. Sad face. So unless I start buying them to frame them. Which is not that bad of an idea...
Scarves look very nice.
Heat index is 102 today. So of course I'm wondering, when is my neat Film coat coming in... Edit: Or am I suppose to pick it up in front of Zara?
@Rais I love the jacket/trousers in that fit.
Yes, I was thinking this is more of an #IanFlemingProblems thing.
@Epaulet Also, are the kids and the adult sweaters in? I see options for both in the drop down and am wondering which balances to pay.
Looking at @An Acute Style's fit just above on a decent sized screen and I totally missed the horizontal seersucker in the first photo and the seersucker and checks in the second. Like 'em both.
11D Barrie. Foot's a little on the wide side.Tried a couple of pairs of bucks this summer from O'Connells and Walkover and couldn't get the length/width that worked.
Meyvn does have those boots. Nice shop and nice guys. And they are having a Labor Day sale if you check their Instagram.Edit: I really do have to figure out a pair of white bucks for myself.
@Darkside @SteveL91 Fit pic of you haven't seen it already: http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/48540#post_8194032 And to the question of warmth I'd say the moleskin is warm but not to 20 degrees. Maybe down to the 50s. But I can layer a substantial sweater under mine (e.g. EP heirloom) and then you are pretty much in business.