or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

Shades the beak too, and protects the jug handles, and cetera and what not.
@accordion Like that sweater, the fuzz and the colors, and way you rolled cuffs.
It will be done.
Got the grey flannel Fox Bros. newsboy cap in. I ordered the 59cm and fit is great. Snug, but not tight. For sizing info, I'm typically a 7 3/8 for fitted hats and head measures pretty much exactly 59cm, so I'd say these fit TTS for the metric measurement. Really wonderful hat too. I'd been on the lookout for a newsboy hat and the intersection of NMWA and Fox Flannel fit the bill perfectly. Now I notice there are other colors...
@LoKey Fit looks great on that shirt. Brown weft denim is nice. @NewYorkIslander Love those four pocket chore shirts. And the Huston Textile hook up sounds perfected. Seen their stuff in IM and would love to have a YH piece in their fabric.
Hmmm... the unstructured, goalless pursuit of of randomly bouncing objects. Some allegory in there for our constant partial attention world, and sound training for it I think.Also consider submitting a lexicographical note on this apparently novel usage of "fitted" to American Speech, in the interest of furthering our knowledge of regional dialect.
Another Individualized shirt. This one is the Antonin peached twill. Really soft.
Well, you see, I suppose this is a reductio.
We'll see what comes of it, but popular acclaim has placed me in charge of the current iteration of the SW&D Challenge. Here's what I've got: SW&D CHALLENGE: MYSELF WHEN MY WALL IS REAL (SEPTEMBER 26 to OCTOBER 10) I don't see any reason why everyone can't play.