or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

I do like that orange. And I also like the off-white and white sweater and shirt.
If Mike can give that a navy overdye like the Wilshires and Doyles, then I'm in. EPLA overdye is so good!And that is pretty darn funny indeed that google tunes up that contributor to Matt Groening's bank accounts.And I never know whether it is spelled grey or gray.
Sure, it's either that or actually do some work...Seems we are the same size... Stay away from my stuff... Ha ha. I thought about the L in the Bart, but Greg and Kyle recommended the M and I think they were right.There are a couple of other really chunky Grays that look very cool. I do like the heft of the knit quite a lot.There's that rollneck Inis that looks pretty awesome too.
Well, those fellows look gemütlich in theirs.I got the 50 long in the Formosa jacket. I THINK it is going to fit really nicely. It feels extremely comfortable, with plenty of room to move yet without appearing to be oversized anywhere. Of course I may just be smitten with how awesome it is to look at...Ballpark actual measured chest (what I think you are asking for) is probably 39" or 40".
Thanks. That's the sweater.
Thank you, Roger!
^Thanks, gents
Maybe best that she didn't...
Wait, I'm not going to need a white sweater this winter, am I?It really really really is, Newc. Thanks. Wore it this morning as the top layer for 50 and damp. Get a cup of coffee in you and your are pretty darn warm.
Scotch grain Alt Wiens on the P2