or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

So the gloves are off then, eh?
Lovely photos. It looks like a wonderful event.You wear the suit with a real ease and nonchalance.
And don't open until midday or so the rest of the time.
Among some things that aren't on sale that I like: I think I'm playing a dangerous game assuming these will be in stock once the weather turns cold: And I can't figure out which of the new Etnia Barcelona sunglasses I like best. These are nice: But then so are these: And the other two are too.
We are engaging in assertive magical thinking here? OK. I won. I won. I can't believe I won. Actually, I can believe it. I really deserve it.
The calf feels softer to me than other calf shoes I have. Definitely a difference when compared to Vass. I like how the Attila calf wears out of the box. I will want to see how I like it in a few months.I certainly agree with you that the finish on the pair I have is rich and subtle.It seems as if there are at least half a dozen impressive Hungarian shoemakers, just from my limited knowledge. Each one may not be precisely to everyone's taste, but there's no doubting the...
Like a boss cloudscape!Nice. 😀
Yup, I think Attila has very good potential. One oddity is that they apparently don't do a double sole without Goyser stitching. I thought this was an option from the website (at least in English) and I asked for it. But got a no. Only single soles can have the standard hand welt. Maybe it is all clear in Hungarian. I ran across their website just from Googling Hungarian shoes. You know, when nothing was going on here at SF and I needed something to do... Emailed them...
Do you have any opinions on the box calf Attila uses?It seems different to me from Vass and Carmina. I like it quite well so far.Welcome!Attila does offer quite a range of classic and modern styles and lasts, as well as that great hand painting you point out. The regular box calf finish is certainly very nice too.Have a look at the leather options as well. Some serious exotics (at least as far as shoe leathers go... salmon?). I'm tempted by kangaroo and always have been by...
Thanks. Shoes are from Attila Shoes Budapest. I started a thread that has some more photos of them. It was featured for a day on the front page! Trying the wear them a lot to see if the size is right.