or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

Nice!It's really a minor thing as they are easy enough for me to get on.And they are super comfortable right off the bat. The cuoro cromo is just as beautiful as advertised. Really easy wearing with a great color and finish.The shape is giving me sort of a Kapital vibe, which is cool.Good stuff.
@Epaulet product development note for future Chelsea boots: the pull tabs aren't actually big enough for me to get a finger into to pull with. They be more useful a little bigger, at least perhaps the back one.
I'm looking forward to this too.
Speaking of Chelsea boots, here are some photos of the auburn couro cromo: [[SPOILER]]
The right hand, front view photo with bomber is particularly cool.
@vcrash I like the fit on that Bedford. Seems more relaxed than how EG typically fits. And the fatigues are good too. Work well together.
Noted some EP women's sneakers in perforated suede on IG...
That's sharp @Isolation. Love the white and green. Trousers are a good cut too.
This! Was going to type this exactly.Really good one @Gerry Nelson
So with blatant disregard for S&S's motto, I decided to own more better things and did pick up the Ooe Yofukuten collab jeans. I ordered the 35s as a typical 34 trouser/33 denim (depending on the denim), with a measured waist a little over 35. Fit is great. Just snug to button to begin with and already stretching out comfortably. I'd say these are retro jeans in every possible good way: 13.5 oz denim is a comfortable weight. Just a little hairy to begin with and a classic...