or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

Not at all. It is a terrific and distinctive shape. Just give it a try. I think if you enjoy shoes that have character, be that a chiseled or tall toe or something else, you'll like them.
@leftofthedial Best of luck Matt. You are a kind person with genuine style. All the best for you move and what comes next.
Norweger. That's some good thinking.
I'd like to see worn in kangaroo too.
I like that kangaroo. If I recall Arahat sources it himself. Will need a pair in Kangaroo.
I'm eyeing those racing greens too. Because I need more green trousers... From all the talk probably need to buy sooner rather than later. But here's what I'm thinking because I'm contrary and interested in a slightly wider leg for aesthetic reasons. I'm thinking of ordering up a size 36 vs 34 Walt or going with a Rudy for these. Rudy 34 might suit well though, so I may try that, since I think it would not require any extra tailoring, unless I wanted to have the thigh...
Ed: what last are those Norweger boots on? Fraknó?
Also to that point: many pieces (aside from the SS FW) only have maybe 2 units per size. At least what I've been looking at.
dayum. Vass but of the year right there. So nice.
Thanks (Lawyer)dad. Can we get ice cream (by which I mean that black Gray sweater) and a comic book (by which I mean a SS Figaria)?