or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

+1 to the @francks love. @DirtyDenim that's a good one.
I would want guaranteed thumbs though. Maybe that's an add on...On a more serious note, just skimming the photos once through there are definitely a lot of commonalities to the fits. Some of that's because there are several posters who are represented several times. But of course themes also make sense because there are certain things we like right now, and we respond to those with thumbs.I'm going to have to look through again and see if I can decide what I think 2015 was...
So much good stuff. Now can you create an algorithm with some sliders so I can dial in a "I'd like to dress like" fit and SF marketplace will fedex me a box of stuff to wear?
Looking forward to these shirts!
@Isolation terrific overcoat. Are the shoulders standard construction or raglan?
This is the Zara coat?Seriously, thanks for the detail. Lined sleeves are helpful.And would Herr Schneider shrug in the Gallic manner in response to our friend here? Roll his eyes? Or simply maintain his good manners?He's a nice guy right?
Well, blue/grey Film: done and done.
I remember that episode. That's vintage Donaghy. Or is it Dona-hee? ...Dona-fee?
Darn that's good. I think my need to wear a tux anytime in the foreseeable future is nil, but I kind of wish I did need to so I could wear one of those.
Those do look good. Will be keeping an eye out for them.