or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

@Alcibiades, the Driggs is a more casual cut for me as well.
@DeSense Ha Ha I take all compliments and I'm flattered. Thanks. I have to agree with you and @sprout2 that a trim fit is certainly not always the answer or even the preference. I do like how this works for me for Inis Meain. Good job Greg! @in stitches We can most certainly assume that the tingly feeling is NOT the result of a shellfish allergy presenting. Totally NMWA associated. And @rydenfan, so that's the XL in the sweater? I agree it looks too big. You might roll...
Yup. That's right Driggs has a significantly lower rise. Top block and thigh is otherwise similar cut to Walts. Taper below knees is then much more pronounced. Leg opening narrower. I wear same size in both.
Yes. It is the M. I've been a M in Inis across the board. I like the trim fit.
That would be an interesting exercise. I've occasionally wondered about those guys who have a uniform. I don't think I could stick to it...
Not sure I see puffing in the shoulder at least on mine after a brief try on. I think it's a heavy knit and the wool is a little rougher than typical, so the construction may settle in with a bit of wear maybe?
@Katt I think those trousers look very nice too. Too long is pretty easily fixed, of course. Is there anything else in particular that you are wondering about. Assume they are comfortable sitting/standing/walking. They certainly look comfortable.
Newc How's the body length in the L vs the M? I think I prefer the M on you, but it looks as if maybe it comes up a little short.
Man. Of all the things to lose. I know this isn't an organ for transplant or anything, but I would be very unhappy with UPS about this personally. I hope it all works out for you.
Slightly larger and a careful hot wash and dry seems like a good course. I know you don't want sloppy, but fortunately it's a flannel, so we don't have to be too fussy. You can rip holes in it eventually...