or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

Right. I won't argue whether Formosa > Southwick. But the EP FF pricing is really really good and the Southwick jackets are really nice. You can't find a Southwick jacket in your (limited choice) of fabric in your size at that price I don't think. You have to sale shop and then you get what you get. The Formosa MTO will be incredible, without a doubt, but I completely understand where you are coming from Tweeds.
You can probably get Rancourt or @Portland Dry Goods to make you one. I don't think they stock anything in that color suede or what the state of belt MTOs is, but worth a try.Or you could just forget about matching and wear whatever with them... I take it they are feeling more comfortable?
Fantastic! All the best to the whole, growing family!
I've got a samsung chromebook 11.6 inch in it. Might fit MacBook Air too.
I assume the camera was not fast enough to capture the crossover dribble.
No. That's the indoor lighting. It's a rich brown, on the lighter side.
Well here's a shot of my La Portegna bag with a mirror for something a little different.
Henleys selling out = long sleeve for fall though right? So there's a plus.
My grandmother always though Tom Selleck very handsome.
Here we go with the whole "needing to wear trousers" thing again. What, have you been talking to Westfield mall security or something? In seriousness I can see your point. Would work with denim. On the other hand I do tend toward brown and green trousers, so maybe this would be a tough one in those cases. Anyway, not quite sure if I will do another MTO before taking delivery of the Fox flannel. I don't doubt it will be awesomeness, but maybe it's prudent to see how it...