or Connect

Posts by FrankCowperwood

Now wait a minute. That animal is engaged in restoring our land's ecological heritage. He/she is off limits for Ted's Montana Grill.
I think Dionisio should really experience the friendly people and wide open landscapes of the Midwest first.I will take him to see the first bison born on native Illinois prairie in over 200 years.Now top that.
Have to be the nicest shoes on the plane by a wide margin!
Those look very interesting.
Will T-Michael sell me that scarf please? This man is really pretty fantastic.
+1 to the @francks love. @DirtyDenim that's a good one.
I would want guaranteed thumbs though. Maybe that's an add on...On a more serious note, just skimming the photos once through there are definitely a lot of commonalities to the fits. Some of that's because there are several posters who are represented several times. But of course themes also make sense because there are certain things we like right now, and we respond to those with thumbs.I'm going to have to look through again and see if I can decide what I think 2015 was...
So much good stuff. Now can you create an algorithm with some sliders so I can dial in a "I'd like to dress like" fit and SF marketplace will fedex me a box of stuff to wear?
Looking forward to these shirts!
@Isolation terrific overcoat. Are the shoulders standard construction or raglan?