Posts by FrankCowperwood

Seems like a fine idea to me. Sort of yuketen-esque. I think it will work well with a more causal loafer like a beefroll or pinch penny.What did you have in mind?
I've only tried the smock. Quality seems good. It's pretty much basic workwear as advertised. Fabric feels sturdy but not too heavy.I'm wearing an XL in that photo and guessing it's the intended fit based on the photos on their site.Can recommend giving them a try.
I've got a pair from Old Town that uses that front flap design on wide legged trouser.
@Americanaaa those look great. What are the details on the build?
@WBakerOh definitely. But maybe with the tiger wrap motif velvet slippers I'm seeing in the mobile ad just above my reply box on my phone here. Sort of just slightly serious about that...
@mossrockss does the jacket and jeans thing really well.
Yup.
Eidos macro herringbone purchased. Must resist Leder coat.
I like that. Fabric looks textured. Is it seersucker (which I would be more than fine with... )?
Well, you're abso-doodily-lutely right about that. Seems I have some egg on the ol' face from not actually clicking through on the google search-orino there!Could have sworn it was Moe though. I think maybe he's in the scene too.And yes, same boots from the Artisanal thread.@zxcvbn cat sneaking out of that second photo...