or Connect

Posts by the truth

Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I may be helping our Shanghai office soon. Maybe I should read that book. Given your past herstory, this is frightening indeed for the Chinese.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman This threak needs erstwhile member the truth to carve up some A&S jackets. Is there a Bat Signal for him or sthg? You rang?
Welcome back.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah How exactly is one an investment banker, work on LBO deals in the hey day, serve as a risk manager in a bank, work in risk management at a strategy firm, and still have time to gain expertise as an economist/environmental scientist? Everyone hopes to be this accomplished. Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 You forgot unquestionable expertise in audio systems and cabling, being a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan We are one of the good guys so having superpower status is a benefit to the world imho. Deep insight there. Thanks for your contribution.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Pwned. You, my fine Kiton feathered friend, should not speak here.
Quote: Originally Posted by von Rothbart Obviously, the reporter didn't bother to cut open a Kiton jacket for further investigation: : I wonder if the wood is real or fake.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragon I think some people just take cheating too seriously. It is probably just me, but I really don`t understand why so many married people get divorced over a bit of cheating. I also think many men have been neutered and brainwashed by women into thinking that cheating is the worst sin possible. Tell the truth to the truth. You just don't want to be kept away from your thirteen year old missies. Right?
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I've met many clothing industry folks but Rob stands out as a special person. Friendly, incredibly knowledgeable, gentlemanly, customer oriented in the best sense of the word. All around good guy. Highly recommended for you local NYers to visit him and talk clothing. I guarantee you might learn something. How does he compare with Massimo? Do you find that he is more truthful with you than Massimo has...
I hope you will be paying for these.