or Connect

Posts by Edward Appleby

Burger Heaven. Have no idea about the burgers but the breakfast is good.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucky Strike You're weird. Yeah, if it ends up making for awkward dynamics of any kind afterwards, you can blame her. That's what makes me skittish about doing it with a girlfriend, really- but if it's avowedly her idea than you're in the clear.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Yeah, we established that like a year ago. You and I know that but as I recall Bouji didn't join the consensus.
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 I think I may have committed some sin but I even turned down sex with twins. Yes, as a matter of fact I'm pretty sure turning down sex with twins is one of the absolutely unforgivable sins of life.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Please don't blaspheme in my thread. This is all. ~ H I thought that was an endorsement.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bouji Had a lot to drink last night, I think around a bottle of vodka and a 3 beers. Today I woke up feeling a little bad, so I had quite a bit of coffee, quite a bit of vitamin water, and a couple of paracetamol. Although this got rid of the headache, it left me feeling ten times worse, quite shaky and nauseous, I had a gin and tonic with dinner and felt a little better, still a little edgy (must be the caffeine?) What's the...
Thoughts on the new Hova? http://2dopeboyz.com/2008/11/30/jay-z-brooklyn-go-hard/
Patricia Crone and Michael Cook, Hagarism.
Richard Pryor and Andrew Dice Clay were pretty dirty...
Most of the stories are pretty easy to dip into. Labyrinths is a classic collection.