or Connect

Posts by Edward Appleby

Quote: Originally Posted by bmulford What kind of self-entitled fuck wastes a persons time like this? Have you ever been on the phone with Dell support? If anything he saved some poor customer's time from being wasted.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Nevertheless, given that you have the person's real name and bank account information, my guess is you could open a complaint with the Police or possibly the FBI (or some such law enforcement agency). I would try looking up the relevant bit of the USC, quoting it to him, and then threatening to press charges unless he gives you your money back. Because at the end of the day you're more interested in that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Musiclover The herb is the greatest in Northern California. That's why I wouldn't drink. Yeah if I lived anywhere near Mendocino or Humboldt I wouldn't have any money left for alcohol.
Quote: Originally Posted by slaani I avoid alcohol because I didn't get straight A's this semester. I did alright, but if I'm not paying for the entirety of my schooling, what right do I have to squander any part of it and then ask for more? Nightlife is canned until I'm at a point where I can accomplish all the goals I set for myself. Anything less would be cheating the people who have given to me. That said, people who fear a glass of beer or...
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN In other words next time keep going. She's just letting you know so it can be "your fault", because no woman can handle being a "slut". Haha, I dunno about that. Guess it depends on how litigious she is.
Well, you could send him a letter, ideally from a lawyer, threatening to take him to court. Other than that or just paying him a visit, I don't really know what you can do.
Quote: Originally Posted by BDC2823 You're not alone. How's this for timing when bringing it up. Had this happen once. In bed and spooning started turning into foreplay and just before things really got heated she turned around and said, "I can't do this, I have a boyfriend." I've been cockblocked quite a few times but that was the worst. Yeah but at least the fact that she let it get that far means that you must have had pretty close odds...
Live and let live man. I mean you don't see any stoners beating people up because they don't smoke out. People brewed beer in the neolithic and they've found fat pounds of weed in Egyptian tombs, so I'm inclined to think that the desire to use drugs is a pretty deep-seated part of humanity. I mean, in moderation, I just don't see any reason not to try various drugs (this includes alcohol, the whole business of referring to "drugs and alcohol" is inaccurate and...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Well, we figured we had a few options: 1. keep our individual names--didn't like that because we're supposed to be a team in this; must have same family name. 2. she takes my name/I taker her name--then one of us loses our family identity. 3. make up a new name--couldn't think of anything good either by combining or just choosing something new. 4. hyphenate--good solution; only debate was over aesthetics...
Quote: Originally Posted by 98Percent too relaxed