or Connect

Posts by Edward Appleby

Quote: Originally Posted by NaTionS I remember reading the forums on tv.com and someone found the blog of the woman who plays Johnson and there was a post saying she wasn't asked to come back. I could believe that about Kimball and maybe Johnson, but Garcia come on, he was probably the funniest character.
Yeah Melatonin pills work. I like this stuff though http://www.drankbeverage.com/ . But honestly just get some good C. indica and you'll be set.
I'm going to say the same thing I say in all of these threads, which is about half flippant and half deadly serious: al co hol. Social interactions have needed lubrication for thousands of years, and fortunately our stone age forebears found the perfect solution. No need to reinvent the wheel. Find a group of people (hiking club, book discussion group, softball team, whatever). Some of them will go to an establishment that serves booze at some point. Go with...
Yeah I've been wondering that myself. Carlos Alazraqui posted a video that acknowledged his and the others' departure from the cast but didn't explain it at all. (http://37prime.wordpress.com/2009/04...st-the-lakers/)
I loved The Mummy, but I feel like this would be better if it was a little more in the Predator vein of action films than Transformer. Still, looks fairly promising for what it is.
Just like Seinfeld, CYE is about social transgression. All of the other themes are pretty much instances of this.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 citi is offering $225 in various gift cards when you open a checking account. Yeah plus it's like your deposits are held in Treasuries.
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie it is a non-issue Something I don't understand is how it appears numerous public figures use marijuana and are obviously in possession of large ammounts of it, and make public statements or reference their posession and use of illicit drugs yet appear to go unpunished for a crime they've essentially admitted to commiting. Because "admitting" to something in a public (or private) forum is not synonymous...
Yeah I reckon most of it is the result of successive markdowns- seasonal sales, clearance sales, department store brand clearance stores, Marshall's- every time a garment makes it to the next step in this process unsold, you'll see a price reduction. Hence the prevalence of stuff like bright tweeds and windowpanes as compared to navy blazers.
Lindisfarne is pretty cool