or Connect

Posts by tombking

Liquidus,I don't know how well-versed you are in suits (construction, style, person preferences and be able to communicate what you want). If you don't know what you are doing then Spoon Tailor will not be able to give you a good experience. If you know what you are doing then you will have a blast at Spoon Tailor.I would recommend bringing in your favorite suit for your first purchase. They can make the copy and tweak it to the way you want it to be. I hope this helps
Yes. Spoon Tailor is the most affordable option in the San Francisco Bay Area that I know of.
You can bring it back and have everything fix for no extra charge. Spoon Tailor wants to make a great first dress shirt for you.
ThomasPaine, you want the chest area to look as clean as this.
what's are the advantages and disadvantages of an unlined linen jacket? Half-lined? I am moving to Washington D.C. for a new job beginning in June (Business-casual environment). D.C.'s summer is quite hot (90 F+) and humid. That is why I plan to either buy a couple of linen suits or have them made. My goal is to stay as cool as possible while wearing the linen suit. Thank you.
Shirt orders go straight to HK, master tailor does not touch the shirt.Master Tailor makes cuts in U.S. then send the suit to HK, and also in charge of making minor changes in between suit fittings.
If you are interested in custom tailoring in San Francisco, you would want to check out a shop called Spoon Tailor. Here is a thread about it, http://www.styleforum.net/t/225112/spoon-tailor-hong-kong-bespoke-operation-in-san-francisco
Wow that look great otheme. Hopefully you could post a clearer picture next time. Maybe the back too?
Pmed. Thanks.
I bought an item from JOA. The item arrived promptly and in great shape. I would do trade with JOA again.