or Connect

Posts by jsqfunk

I have been to their West Broadway store, not sure if the one in the Meatpacking district is that different They have Filson bags, that they "weather" or distress, usually adding about 20% to the internet cost, i.e. Crane. A large selection of Timberland shoes from the Timberland Boot Company line, I am not sure if the JS does any additional distressing to these. Dress shirts by Turnbull & Asser that JS either distresses or dyes. Every combination of fit/size/wash...
In high school, I would get nosebleeds just sitting in class... I would also wake up with a pillow soaked in blood... So I went to a general doctor and got the usual prescription of some generic medicine to put up my nose and the whole humidifier thing... it did nothing. Using an impromptu nosebleed to get out of class, I was talking to the school nurse... and she told me "it's only a real problem if you wake up in the middle of the night with a bloody nose." So I...
why are the Pantofola D'Oro shoes at brooks brothers $598 when the price range (for different models) on Yoox are $100-180. I get the idea of different materials, etc (e.g. Alden vs. Alden cordovan) what makes the bb 3x better? ***update --> the bb shoes are now listed as unavailable??? and removed completely from the website, you can still see them on the link...
17,731 Yen ~ $164
Another sharp service recommendation, great communication, fast turn around... waiting for my Loopwheeler sweatshirt as I type......