or Connect

Posts by jsqfunk

I stopped by this evening and bought 4 shirts, I highly recommend stopping by. This is a Japanese shop, with super polite and knowledgeable staff. As I was leaving the person who I paid at the back of the shop sprinted to the front of the store to open the door and bow! Other good stuff 1. Open late til 8 pm 2. The "try on shirt" makes things easier 3. I am a relatively chunky American 17.5 x 36.5 w/ 47 chest, 40 waist and regular size fit me perfectly 4. For us clothes...
Check this out http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/11/shoes-sitting-and-lower-body-dysfunctions/ I read this for the first time two summers ago when I was recovering from a tore Achilles tendon so perhaps I was too easily won over by the argument (heels = bad), I still wear dress shoes with heels - but I also do 5 -10 minutes of lower body mobility work a day to compensate.
so sad, it was mafoofan's original review of ambrosi's pants that got me started in chasing the bespoke dream...
The first ones are Windermere, dark brown crup w/ dainite soles. The second are TD Dovers, Burnt Pine Antique - take that Dover double sole devotees!
very compelling video, and i don't give a rip about cars I am amazed that San Fran. let them film it.
I will try to get you pointed in the correct direction, please answer these two questions to get started. Why do you need a suit? Why does it need to be bespoke?
Besides the wildfire, Tyrion's strategy was odd (can't remember exactly how the book did it) 1. Why send Dog et al., outside the walls to fight? Has anyone in the history of warfare left a position of protection to fight in an open field? 2. The wildfire was good, but he completely missed setting up entanglements that would have kept landing boats off the beach. 3. If the Mud gate was a weak point, add a small moat? All of this does not matter, just thinking
Alden