or Connect

Posts by LJubel328

Can anyone mention a bit about Eleventy? First I've heard of them
I am taking my first trips to Italy this spring and summer. At the end of May I will be in Milan for a week. Any suggestions of restaurants or cafes to check out? I won't have time to visit any stores as its business related. I will be doing another trip for pleasure in June. Starting in Florence in late June for Pitti then heading to Naples for a couple days. From there I will heading to Sorento and staying at Hotel Cocumella, have any members stayed there before? I will...
I am selling these Thom Browne corduroy pants in a camel color. Bought at their sample sale so there is no official TB size, I am a 30'' waist and the fit me fine. The fabric is honestly the best corduroy I've come across. The handle is remarkable, I even had to take a macro picture of the fuzzy wales. Specs: RWB grosgrain back detail Thom Browne rivets Measurements: Waist- 14.5 in. Length- 39 in. Leg Opening- 7.25 in. Thigh- 9.25 in. SOLD
I am selling these Thom Browne corduroy pants in a camel color. Bought at their sample sale so there is no official TB size, I am a 30'' waist and the fit me fine. The fabric is honestly the best corduroy I've come across. The handle is remarkable, I even had to take a macro picture of the fuzzy wales. Specs: RWB grosgrain back detail Thom Browne rivets Measurements: Waist- 14.5 in. Length- 39 in. Leg Opening- 7.25 in. Thigh- 9.25 in. SOLD
I lowballed him for shits and giggles and he responded with $200 to sell. Heads up for anyone who's interested as I wont be buying them. I know I most likely would wear them once or twice.
Bought this last winter and simultaneously got a job where I have to wear a tie everyday. I'd wear it on the weekend here and there, but have never really gotten my use out of it. Really is some amazing fabric, and has great hand to it. Soft and great to the touch. Measurements: Chest: 20.25 in Shoulders: 17 in. Sleeves: 24.5 in Length: 31.5 in. $75 Shipped CONUS
Bought this last winter and simultaneously got a job where I have to wear a tie everyday. I'd wear it on the weekend here and there, but have never really gotten my use out of it. Really is some amazing fabric, and has great hand to it. Soft and great to the touch. Measurements: Chest: 20.25 in Shoulders: 17 in. Sleeves: 24.5 in Length: 31.5 in. $75 Shipped CONUS
For sale is this Polo Ralph Lauren blue braided belt with leather tipping. Worn last summer, and looking to pass it on to some lucky guy here. Length- 41.75 in. Width- 1.5 in. SOLD PM regarding questions.
Bought these some time ago, and tried them on and have no idea what I was thinking. They are not my style at all, and unfortunately can't pull them off. $35 Shipped CONUS PM me regarding questions
Bought these late last summer and wore them 4-5 times. A bit short for my liking... My loss is your gain. They are a beautiful lightweight light blue chambray. Perfect for that summer casual look while lounging on the beach. Measurements: Waist- 15.5 in. Length- 17 in. Front Rise- 9.25 in. Leg opening- 9.25 in. Cuff- 1.5 in. SOLD PM me regarding questions