or Connect

Posts by LJubel328

These arrived today from Yoox. Thought these would be Incotex's mainline but tag says they are made in China. I have searched around the forums a bit to try and distinguish whether it is their diffusion line Ivory. If anyone can help be much appreciated!
The 15% is taken off once you checkout. Finally grabbed my down jacket I'd been waiting for. Lets hope it fits
I get where you're coming from but obviously I want to save some money if it's possible
anyone know when a new code might come around? I've waited for a code for a few items and they are now sold out. I dont want to lose my chance on others.
This was a gift and is to big for me. Measurements: Chest- 21 in. Shoulders- 17 in. Length- 30.5 in. Sleeves- 24 in. SOLD Message me regarding questions
This was a gift and is to big for me. Measurements: Chest- 21 in. Shoulders- 17 in. Length- 30.5 in. Sleeves- 24 in. SOLD Message me regarding questions
Two of these shirts are NWT and the other two have each been worn once. NWT Light Yellow 16/34 Slim Fit Measurements: Chest: 22.75 Shoulders: 18.75 Sleeve: 24.75 Length: 34.5 $25 SHIPPED CONUS NWT White 16/36 Slim Fit Measurements: Chest: 22.75 Shoulders: 18.75 Sleeve: 26.6 Length: 35 SOLD Light Blue 16/36 Slim Fit Measurements: Chest: 22.75 Shoulders: 18.75 Sleeve: 26.6 Length: 35 $20 SHIPPED CONUS Cream 17/36 Measurements: Chest: 26.5 Shoulders:...
If you ever come across some vests in size small I'll take one
Thought I could pull this shirt off but with my conservative ass I couldn't. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.4 Chest: 21 Sleeves: 24 Length: 25.75 Priced to sell at $20 CONUS
Worn five times. Bought this over the summer but was always to baggy for me in the waist. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.5 Chest: 22 Sleeves: 9 Length: 31 Priced to sell at $15 SHIPPED CONUS