or Connect

Posts by LJubel328

Looking to buy new or used Brunello Cucinelli jackets or vests for the upcoming winter. PM if anyone has anything. Thank you
These arrived today from Yoox. Thought these would be Incotex's mainline but tag says they are made in China. I have searched around the forums a bit to try and distinguish whether it is their diffusion line Ivory. If anyone can help be much appreciated!
The 15% is taken off once you checkout. Finally grabbed my down jacket I'd been waiting for. Lets hope it fits
I get where you're coming from but obviously I want to save some money if it's possible
anyone know when a new code might come around? I've waited for a code for a few items and they are now sold out. I dont want to lose my chance on others.
This was a gift and is to big for me. Measurements: Chest- 21 in. Shoulders- 17 in. Length- 30.5 in. Sleeves- 24 in. SOLD Message me regarding questions
This was a gift and is to big for me. Measurements: Chest- 21 in. Shoulders- 17 in. Length- 30.5 in. Sleeves- 24 in. SOLD Message me regarding questions
Two of these shirts are NWT and the other two have each been worn once. NWT Light Yellow 16/34 Slim Fit Measurements: Chest: 22.75 Shoulders: 18.75 Sleeve: 24.75 Length: 34.5 $25 SHIPPED CONUS NWT White 16/36 Slim Fit Measurements: Chest: 22.75 Shoulders: 18.75 Sleeve: 26.6 Length: 35 SOLD Light Blue 16/36 Slim Fit Measurements: Chest: 22.75 Shoulders: 18.75 Sleeve: 26.6 Length: 35 $20 SHIPPED CONUS Cream 17/36 Measurements: Chest: 26.5 Shoulders:...
If you ever come across some vests in size small I'll take one
Thought I could pull this shirt off but with my conservative ass I couldn't. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.4 Chest: 21 Sleeves: 24 Length: 25.75 Priced to sell at $20 CONUS