or Connect

Posts by LJubel328

So, I was very unlucky traveling a couple of days ago. I was flying home a couple of days ago with my dog along side of me. On the second flight I had my bag was a little wet. At first, I though my dog had drooled on it but then realized she had pissed all over it. I have searched on here for some leather guidance, but I don't know if this is even salvageable.
Taking a loss on these. Bought as Christmas gift to myself but they are a size to small. Tried them on and knew right away they wouldn’t work. Specs: Subtle Chocolate Suede Brass Suede Brush Dark Grey Laces Light Brown Laces Suede Laces Comes with shoe bags. $370 SHIPPED PM me regarding questions
if only that Cantarelli was a 36
Someone grabbed a bunch of Cucinelli items I wanted minutes before I tried buying them. I tried checking out and the order wouldn't go through so I called yoox and the lady said someone had just purchased them. If anyone picked up the suede boots in us7 or the cashmere jacket in 36 and they don't work out PM me.
Are there more drops coming tomorrow?
Is this one still available?
I am down for some EU46/US30 in the high comfort model
Bought this last winter at Barneys and have never been fond of the fit, cut doesn't look good on me. Worn a few times and has sit in my closet since last February. Measurements: Chest: 21 in. Shoulders: 17 in. Back Length: 30.25 in. Sleeves: 24.5 in. SOLD PM me regarding questions
Bought this awhile back and was an impulse buy. I typically wear a BB0 and this was always a tad bit. Worn no more than 10 times. Measurements: Chest: 22 in. Shoulders: 17.5 in. Back Length: 30.5 in. Sleeves: 11 in. $40 SHIPPED CONUS PM regarding questions
Bought this awhile back and was an impulse buy. I typically wear a BB0 and this was always a tad bit. Worn no more than 10 times. Measurements: Chest: 22 in. Shoulders: 17.5 in. Back Length: 30.5 in. Sleeves: 11 in. $40 SHIPPED CONUS PM regarding questions