or Connect

Posts by LJubel328

if only that Cantarelli was a 36
Someone grabbed a bunch of Cucinelli items I wanted minutes before I tried buying them. I tried checking out and the order wouldn't go through so I called yoox and the lady said someone had just purchased them. If anyone picked up the suede boots in us7 or the cashmere jacket in 36 and they don't work out PM me.
Are there more drops coming tomorrow?
Is this one still available?
I am down for some EU46/US30 in the high comfort model
Bought this last winter at Barneys and have never been fond of the fit, cut doesn't look good on me. Worn a few times and has sit in my closet since last February. Measurements: Chest: 21 in. Shoulders: 17 in. Back Length: 30.25 in. Sleeves: 24.5 in. SOLD PM me regarding questions
Bought this awhile back and was an impulse buy. I typically wear a BB0 and this was always a tad bit. Worn no more than 10 times. Measurements: Chest: 22 in. Shoulders: 17.5 in. Back Length: 30.5 in. Sleeves: 11 in. $40 SHIPPED CONUS PM regarding questions
Bought this awhile back and was an impulse buy. I typically wear a BB0 and this was always a tad bit. Worn no more than 10 times. Measurements: Chest: 22 in. Shoulders: 17.5 in. Back Length: 30.5 in. Sleeves: 11 in. $40 SHIPPED CONUS PM regarding questions
Bought all these a year and half ago for a job, and since have left that position. Hence I have no more need for them. Brooks Brothers Black 100% Wool Measurements: Waist: 29 in. Length: 39 in. Leg Opening: 8.5 in. Inseam: 28.25 in. $20 SHIPPED CONUS Brooks Brothers Navy Milano Chino 100% Cotton (winter weight) Measurements: Waist: 30 in. Length: 36.75 in. Leg Opening: 7.5 in. Inseam: 28 in. SOLD Perry Ellis Khaki 100% Worsted Wool Measurements: Waist: 31...
what did you ask them?