or Connect

Posts by LJubel328

Someone told me to contact you regarding this topic. I got the bag fixed at another place recommended. I will post pictures soon.
I have a NWOT Thom Browne 100% Cashmere beanie. Bought it online, took the tags off and tried it on when I got it. Just fit my small head It is made by the famous Caerlee mills in the UK. This cashmere has a very soft hand and thick too. I really wish I could keep it, but it has been sitting in my closet long enough. $100 SHIPPED CONUS PM regarding questions
I'd kop if those were two sizes smaller. Those will clean up real nice
I read this in other threads on here and other forums. I have already buffed them a lot, how long do I have to freaking buff these beauties?The only reason I could see this would be true is Alden is an American brand. Though, I highly think C&J leathers are just as good as Aldens if not better. I am no expert in leathers and this especially goes with Cordovan, but from what I've heard makes me believe this.
I got these a couple weeks ago and the second time wearing them got caught in the rain. Luckily, it wasn't a downpour but after getting indoors noticed these dot like marks. I didn't touch them and let then dry with the shoe trees inserted thinking after a day or so they'd go away. A week after the rain and they are still like this. I am not sure if this is due in part because of the rain or something else. I have searched on here and Ask Andy with no real luck. Also, I...
I've spent way to much money with Yoox. Every time they have a discount I tell myself, "this is deal is to good to pass up."
Crappy pics but a good price on Berluti 12.5's http://www.ebay.com/itm/Berluti-New-Physio-Apron-Toe-Balmoral-/160956229264?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2579bd2690 Seller has some good BIN's for C&J's and Aldens size 11's: http://www.ebay.com/sch/interlockpaving/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686
Up for grabs is a special collab with Brigade and Wolf Vs Goat. A beautiful jacquard weave that has a great look. Is an x-small after dinner but fits like a small. I wear a small in almost all brands and this fits fine. These sold out quickly from what I have heard. Measurements: Chest: 21.25 in Shoulders: 16.5 in Sleeve: 23.5 in Length: 28.5 in $80 SHIPPED CONUS
hope they work out for you
You have a particular hatred towards Thom Browne