or Connect

Posts by LJubel328

Got this and after realized its a little big for my liking. It has been worn sparingly. Size is a 3, which translates to a M-L Nice pinwale charcoal corduroy with white leather accents accompanied with the usual aesthetics you'd see from Yosuke Aizawa. Measurements: Shoulders: 18 in Chest: 22.5 in Length: 29.5 in Sleeves: 26.25 in $200 Shipped CONUS
Three Brunello Cucinelli pocket squares up for grabs. 1. Light green gingham 100% cotton $60SOLD 2. Light green dot print 100% linen $60SOLD 3. Chambray 100% cotton $60SOLD Willing to discount on combined purchases. PM for details.
Have two NWT Kiton scarves Fiber content is an extremely soft 100% silk. 72x18.5 1. Wine Motif SOLD 2. Green Motif $135SOLD
Mixture of sport coat, trouser, and hunting jacket on sale with extra 20% (code: EXTRA) Size 52 SC at $310 with code... http://chcmshop.com/brand-guide/eidos/
All are BNWT, made from some of the best cashmere. 100% Cashmere Forest Green V-Neck 38/48 Shoulders: 17’’ P2P: 20’’ Length: 25’’ Sleeves: 25 ½’’ Note: Color is most accurate to sleeve picture $165 $110 Shipped CONUS 100% Cashmere Light Grey CrewNeck 38/48 Shoulders: 17 ¼’’ P2P: 20’’ Length: 25’’ Sleeves: 25 ¾’’ SOLD 100% Cashmere Beige Turtleneck 40/50 Shoulders: 17’’ P2P: 21’’ Length: 26 ½’’ Sleeves: 25 ¼’’ SOLD
One of Thom's Made in U.S.A. suits. These are hard to come by and have exceptional quality from the fabric down to the craftsmanship. This was a sample and I wore it sparingly as it has always been a bit tight. Since hitting the gym I can't fit in it at all. Trousers are missing one button and other is loose, easy fix from a tailor. Specs: 100% Brushed wool- ideal from fall to spring Red, white, blue grosgrain at cuffs Fully lined pants/jacket Typical 2.5” cuff Dual...
One of Thom's Made in U.S.A. suits. These are hard to come by and have exceptional quality from the fabric down to the craftsmanship. This was a sample and I wore it sparingly as it has always been a bit tight. Since hitting the gym I can't fit in it at all. Trousers are missing one button and other is loose, easy fix from a tailor. Specs: 100% Brushed wool- ideal from fall to spring Red, white, blue grosgrain at cuffs Fully lined pants/jacket Typical 2.5” cuff Dual...
Visvim SS 01D10 Don’t really need an introduction for these. I will let the pictures do the talking. Bought these without trying on and unfortunately they’re to big for me. Beautiful wash on some denim that has an amazing hand Willing to do a trade on some other denim, preferably Visvim but open to others. SOLD
Worn twice, I'm a 36 and this s/c only looks good if I wear a chunky sweater underneath which is why I'm selling. Beautiful cobalt blue in a wool/angora/cashmere blend. Sorry, for the low quality photos had to capture the color. Color is most accurate in label picture. Specs: Quarter lined Soft/unstructured Dual vent Measurements: Shoulder: 17.75 in. Chest: 19.75 in. Sleeve: 23.5 in. (about 1.5 to let out) Length: 29.75 in. SOLD
READ