or Connect

Posts by LJubel328

Shipping Express with tracking will be an additional $40
All of these are brand new, basted sleeve with tags. I am clearing these out. I want to make it clear I will not bend over backwards for you answering questions. These prices are a steal and if you want it, buy it. They will not last long. I will not spend hours answering meticulous questions, any dumb questions will be ignored. 1.Tipo Wool/Silk Navy/Orange Guncheck 85% wool/15% silk Available sizes 38, 40, 42 $325 Shipped CONUS 38/48: Shoulders: 17.5 in. Chest: 20...
Another item that never makes it in to my rotation anymore. Gorgeous 65% linen/30% silk/5% cashmere blend fabric.Worn about 8 times last summer and has been sitting ever since. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.75 in. Chest: 19.75 in. Sleeve: 24.5 in. Length: 29.5 in. PM if you have any additional questions. SOLD
Clearing out more stuff I don't wear anymore. Here I have a summer weight 100% light grey plaid wool Black Fleece suit. This is great to be worn as separates or together as the suit. The fabric has a fantastic hand to it. Typical Thom Browne you'd see: grey grosgrain, flap pockets, narrow lapels, double-vented Jacket Measurements: Shoulder: 17.5 in. Chest: 19.25 in. Sleeves: 23.25 in. Length (top of collar): 28 in. Trouser Measurements: Waist: 15 in. Length: 36.5...
Making room for other clothes in the closet, this shirt never really made it in to the rotation. Measurements: Shoulders: 16.25 in. Chest: 19.5 in. Sleeve: 24.75 in. Length: 30.5 in. $65 Shipped CONUS
Selling these two shirts I never wear anymore. 1. Flannel flecked moss green with blue. Worn sparingly last winter. TB2 Measurements: Shoulders: 17 in. Chest: 20 in. Sleeve: 25 in. Length: 30.25 in. 2. Lightweight blue. Worn twice. 15/38 Measurements: Shoulders: 17 in. Chest: 20.25 in. Sleeve: 24.25 in. Length: 31.25 in. PM if you have any additional questions. BOTH SOLD
If anyone snagged the Christian Dada silk bomber in 44 or 46 and it doesn't work out let me know.
Selling these classic Thom Browne longwings in a US 8.5. Have the RWB grosgrain with metal tabs on front and back of sole. If you are an avid TB follower, I am also selling the classic suit (check my other listing) SOLD
Selling these classic Thom Browne longwings in a US 8.5. Have the RWB grosgrain with metal tabs on front and back of sole. If you are an avid TB follower, I am also selling the classic suit (check my other listing) SOLD
Selling this Thom Browne suit in the classic mid-grey fresco wool as I never wear suits anymore. All the RWB grosgrain details at buttons, back collar, waistband, and inside leg cuff. I don't think I need to go in to a long explanation of what I am selling, but if you have questions please PM me. Jacket Measurements: Shoulder: 17.5 in. Chest: 18.8 in. Sleeves: 24 in. Length (top of collar): 27.75 in. Trouser Measurements: Waist: 15.25 in. Length: 36 in. Leg Opening:...