or Connect

Posts by LJubel328

Works on full-priced items as well.
Extra 20% off sale merchandise at Carson Street Clothiers Use code X20L
Any code for The Corner?
Yes, but they allow phone orders as well. Call and ask for Lance
No, it does. Only size left is a 4
They are sold.
For anyone looking for the Sanjuro in Olive Size 4 theres one left at Carson Street. You can PM if youre interested as I work for them. FYI, it fits small.
Clearing out more of my shoe closet. These were purchased via there website in 2013 when they still used superior leathers and better production factories. I tried them out a few times but the single monk was never really my style. My loss, once again your gain. Dainite Sole, hand-made in Italy Outside Measurements: Length: 11.5'' Width: 4'' $140 Shipped CONUS
Clearing out more of my shoe closet. I purchased these at The Armoury about a year ago and wore them sparingly. Outside Measurements: Length: 11'' Width: 3.75'' $OLD
I love these shoes, but I don't dress up enough to justify keeping them. They have looked nice in my closet far too long, time for a new home. The Model 316 Saddle Derby is a Saint Crispins classic. This particular pair was hand-stained in a medium-brown color 606 then bleached to give it a lighter aged look. The patina is a work of art. I'm typically an 8US across the board and these fit nicely. Specs: Model: 316 Saddle Derby Last: Classic Leather: 606 hand-stained...