or Connect

Posts by markdc

$50 > $45.
Sleeve length: 24.5 inches Shoulder (seam to seam across the back): 17.5 inches Chest (pit to pit): 23.25 inches Will try and get around to other measurements if I'm able -- never had anyone ask for waist/cuff/bicep before, so let me know exactly how you want it measured, so I can make sure it matches with your expectations? Thanks!
Harvie & Hudson tattersall french cuff shirt (15M). A real Jermyn Street tailor, none of that Tyrwhitt and Pink fluff! Pick up this fantastic shirt in very nice condition -- just $40 shipped CONUS. Sleeve length: 24.5 inches Shoulder (seam to seam across the back): 17.5 inches Chest (pit to pit): 23.25 inches
Bump to the top! Dropping down to $325.
Blue BB OCBD in size 14.5-33. Not brand new by any means, but still crisp and in good condition. Pick it up for $25 shipped CONUS! Great starter shirt for someone starting a summer internship in a few months or about to graduate and start full-time work. I know that's how I got my start with nicer clothing! If you have any questions, please let me feel free to reply to the thread or PM. Thanks.
Thanks to the gentlemen at 3sixteen, I got many trips out of this in the past ~4 years, but my achey neck and shoulders are saying that I should let someone else have this wonderful kit! Originally retailed for $240 and now letting it go for $160 (including shipping to CONUS). Duffel is 22 x 11 x 11 inches (about 2700 cubic inches). Toiletry bag is 12 x 4 x 4 inches. Heavy duty YKK zippers. Really sad to let this one go, but let my loss be your gain!
J. Press Pressidential pinstripe sack suit in 38S for sale. Pants are 30W and hemmed to 27.5 inches for inseam, but has 2.75 inches extra fabric on the inside to let out, for those who are 30x30. Pants are flat front. Waist has also been suppressed (work done by Bhambi's in NYC) for a more modern take on the sack. Worn once! $350 shipped CONUS > $325 > $300 shipped. $1,295 retail.
Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald striped suit in 38S for sale. Pants are 30W and hemmed to 27.5 inches for inseam, but it's cuffed and so has about 2 additional inches to let out, for those who are 30x30. Pants are flat front. Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across the back is 17.5 inches. Sleeve length from shoulder seam down to sleeve hem is 24.5 inches. If you have any other questions, please ask! Apologies for the wrinkling -- a bit of a tight closet these days, hence the...
Brooks Brothers seersucker blazer in a checked pattern (38S) for sale. $45 shipped CONUS. Pick yours up now in time for the Derby Day on May 3rd! Wears closer to a 40S -- if you need any additional information or measurements, please let me know! Thanks.
Banana Republic Corduroy Blazer in 38S (Modern Fit) for sale. $30 shipped CONUS. If you need any additional information or measurements, please let me know! Thanks.