or Connect

Posts by hrv123

Sorry, late to the party, but what retailer is Stefan88 affiliated with? Seems to have a lot of positive feedback.
Did you pick this up locally? If so, where?
Will any of these changes affect sizing? I.e. I have always been a 54 (have the first two iterations of the NMWA cut) but recently tried a 52 at your suggestion due to the shoulder divots issue and I felt it worked for me so I went ahead and preordered a suit and sportcoat in 52. Will these changes compromise my fit? Should I have went with the 54?
Any pics of the restyled Augusto cut?
I myself have fallen victim to their poor MTO customer service. Only when I posted a complaint to the SF forum did they actually offer to rectify my issue and offered me a credit for a future purchase. When I went to use it about 6 months later, I found that it had been disabled. My attempts to contact them were fruitless as the contact with whom I had previously dealt did not return my emails. I finally gave up and decided that after 6 pairs of Carminas, they just weren't...
Staple Finamore Napoli White with blue pencil stripe shirt Size 40/15.75 Measurements (to the best of my ability) as follows: Pit to pit: 22 inches Sleeve (from shoulder seam to end of sleeve): 26 inches Shoulder (along back): 16.75 inches Shipping within North America is $10. Worldwide shipping at cost.
Awesome, barely used Eidos Napoli gingham shirt size 42/16.5 Measurements (to the best of my ability) as follows: Pit to pit: 23 inches Sleeve (from shoulder seam to end of sleeve): 26 inches Shoulder (along back): 19 inches Shipping within North America is $10. Worldwide shipping at cost.
Barely used staple Isaia Napoli white shirt with grey stripe. Size 41/16 Measurements (to the best of my ability) as follows: Pit to pit: 21 inches Sleeve (from shoulder seam to end of sleeve): 26.5 inches Shoulder (along back): 18.25 inches Shipping within North America is $10. Worldwide shipping at cost.
Barely used blue Barba Napoli Shirt with white stripes. Measurements (to the best of my ability) as follows: Pit to pit: 22 inches Sleeve (from shoulder seam to end of sleeve): 26 inches Shoulder (along back): 18.5 inches Shipping within North America is $10. Worldwide shipping at cost.
Presumably these will be worn more casually mostly without a sport coat?