or Connect

Posts by hrv123

This question was asked a few pages back, but must have been missed. Anyways, I was hoping someone with the Mackintosh Alva coat could give some advice re sizing. Curious as to whether people sized up/down or took their regular size. I'm concerned about the shoulder measurements which seem wuite narrow. I'm an Eidos 54 and Formosa 52 athletic. Broad shoulders, large drop. Any sizing suggestions?
Up for grabs is this beautiful beige cotton/linen/poly blend double breasted Boglioli sport coat. Boglioli is well known for following the Neapolitan school of tailoring. Pay attention to the soft shoulder, no padding, barchetta pocket, pick stitching, and working buttonholes, all hallmarks of fine Italian tailoring. This piece will be a very versatile addition to your spring/summer/fall wardrobe! Don't pass up this chance to get a lightly used Italian sport coat at only...
Any real life shots of the charcoal ulster?
Yes shoulder sizing in the Alva and Waverly would be appreciated. I'm a 54 in eidos and 52 in formosa,
Looking for a tie to go with the Formosa grey sharkskin. Any suggestions?
Is it possible to resew handsewn buttonholes? I had a new "tailor" sew handmade buttonholes snd I'm sure my 3 year old cousin could have done a cleaner job. Is it possible to get a redo done by someone more qualified or am I stuck?
Will there be any restocks of last year's spring/summer suits, specifically the Navy Minnis Fresco suit, or is this it for the spring/summer stock?
Thought I'd join in on the Eidos love with my first fit pic (although not much of a fit pic given my stance)
Here we have a BNWT fully lined navy Luciano Barbera Club 20% cashmere/80% wool overcoat in size 50. Fits a 50/52. It doesn't get more staple than this. Measurements are as follows: Pit to pit: 19 inches Chest: 22.5 inches Sleeve: 26 inches Back length from bottom of collar: 39 inches PM me for additional measurements or to request better pictures. PM me for shipping quotes.
Who wants to proxy some size 54 for me