or Connect

Posts by hrv123

How did you guys go about making adjustments to the stock sizes from home? I apprecate you likely tried the garments on at home and then changed measurments here and there. I don't think I have or expertise to undertake something like that...
I too ws looking to take the plunge with the free shipping, but can't bring myself to pay 50% of the price of a tie for shipping, especially for my first tie from Cappelli.
I called today and nothing was on sale...?
The preorder did not include the single pleat unfortunately. Not sure if the waist band was the same as well.If it's ever offered going forward, I'll definitely make it my first preorder.
Wow at those Rota trousers posted to the NMWA Instagram account. Would definitely love a chance to preorder those! As I said previously, I think the reverse pleats are so much more appealing than the forward pleats (I bought the fawn wool pleated trousers).
For those with Inglese linen or linen blend shirts, do you wash in the washer on delicate cycle or handwash? I typically wash my cotton shirts im the washer. Not sure why I am more hesitant with linen shirts.
Sorry for the late reply. 11.5UK
How much can I take in the waist of the Rotas without messing with the remainder of the proportions? I'm a 33-34 inch waist, but need a 36/52 in the rotas to avoid pocket flair and get a nice drape. 34/50 works, but I think sizing up would be ideal. Would taking 3-4 inches off the waist be possible or do i stick with the 34s?
Actually, I just sized down and will let you know when I receive the jacket. I'm hoping it works out now that NMWA has decided not to carry 54 any more.I suspect this would not work for the Tenero, but the shoulders on a 54 have no wiggle room. Do most people find that the NMWA is a looser fit all around?
Thanks for this. Was going to try the jacket out but not willing to lose a few shirts in the process