or Connect

Posts by hrv123

Any plans ro restock the Mackintosh navy double breasted alva jacket ?
Checked out Fred Badr for simple darting of a shirt. In the end, I was charged slightly more than I am charged in Yorkville Toronto and I wasn't entirely happy with the way the shirt was fitted. Anyone have any experience with Franco Paglione?
I'm selling this brand new navy Barbour Liddesdale Jacket in Large. Although tagged a large, the jacket is probably best suited for a big large or an extra large. The jacket is quite versatile and perfect for the fall and spring months. I saw these guys and other similar quilted jackets everywhere while in Europe this spring. Sizing is as follows: Shoulder 20" Pit to pit 25.5" Length 32" Shipping is $15 within North America, $25 elsewhere.
Ahhhh didn't even realize they were restocked and all the big sizes are gone already!!!, What other boots are you planning on stocking so I can get in on the 11s before they're sold out?!?
How does the boot compare to the following in terms of sizing?Simpson 11.5Filadelphia 11Rain 11I assume I need an 11?
I'm inI'm in Canada. I shipped it to the address listed on their website for returns. Was not informed of a New Jersey shipping address.
Finally took the plunge and ordered from Luxire based on all the hype on SF as well as the recent tumblr post with the pleated extended waist band pants. I actually ordered the same makeup but in British khaki. The pants arrived within a week and I was initially very pleased. The construction was excellent, the fabric sturdy and the makeup was very true to measurements and specifications. Unfortunately, there was an imperfection in the fabric. I guess I made up one of...
Which fabric best approximates the chinos in this pic?
Any size 44 left?
I'll play. You could also rename this post "Things I want, but can't afford at the moment" 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.