or Connect

Posts by hrv123

Thought I'd join in on the Eidos love with my first fit pic (although not much of a fit pic given my stance)
Here we have a BNWT fully lined navy Luciano Barbera Club 20% cashmere/80% wool overcoat in size 50. Fits a 50/52. It doesn't get more staple than this. Measurements are as follows: Pit to pit: 19 inches Chest: 22.5 inches Sleeve: 26 inches Back length from bottom of collar: 39 inches PM me for additional measurements or to request better pictures. PM me for shipping quotes.
Who wants to proxy some size 54 for me
I second this.
Code doesn't work for me.
When can we expect the carmina calf/grain balmoral restock?
Any plans ro restock the Mackintosh navy double breasted alva jacket ?
Checked out Fred Badr for simple darting of a shirt. In the end, I was charged slightly more than I am charged in Yorkville Toronto and I wasn't entirely happy with the way the shirt was fitted. Anyone have any experience with Franco Paglione?
I'm selling this brand new navy Barbour Liddesdale Jacket in Large. Although tagged a large, the jacket is probably best suited for a big large or an extra large. The jacket is quite versatile and perfect for the fall and spring months. I saw these guys and other similar quilted jackets everywhere while in Europe this spring. Sizing is as follows: Shoulder 20" Pit to pit 25.5" Length 32" Shipping is $15 within North America, $25 elsewhere.
Ahhhh didn't even realize they were restocked and all the big sizes are gone already!!!, What other boots are you planning on stocking so I can get in on the 11s before they're sold out?!?