Posts by hrv123

Im a size 52 in the NMWA sport coat, what size should i take in the matera?
Like new. 100% silk. Made in Italy. Measures 3.25 inches at widest point. $10 shipped in North America.
Like new Barba Napoli shirt. Essentially new. From the new 'Culto' line. Measurements: Pit to pit: 22 inches Shoulder: 17.75 inches Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26 inches Shipping $15 within North America.
Like new Finamore Napoli shirt. One of the best shirts money can buy. Full of handwork! Essentially new. Altered with back darts. Measurements: Pit to pit: 23 inches Shoulder: 18.25 inches Sleeve from shoulder seam: 25 inches Shipping $15 within North America.
Lightly used. 3.25 inches at widest point. Shipping $10 within North America.
Thanks all for the sizing advice on the Eidos Donegal Raglan. Greg, would you be able to put it on to see a live wear picture
Does anyone know if Leatherfoot in Toronto has also cancelled their relationship with StC? Haven't had any trunk shows or new stock in a while.
Question about the Eidos donegal raglan coat: Is it advisable to size down or would taking your regular sport coat size be the way to go?
Carmina customer service is horrible. I used to buy a couple of shoes every few momths, but after some customer service issues, I've completely moved on. (The CS issue was discussed earlier in this thread). A tale of a company that grew too fast and has started to neglect its customer base. My suggestion, stick with C&J and the like.
Is there anyway to track the status of an order?