Posts by hrv123

Ouch, that hurts. I would definitely complain and request my money be refunded if it wasn't done to your specifications.
Given the season to season variation in sizing with Formosa, I've been hesitant to preorder in the past. I know that consistency is difficult to obtain in handmade clothing, but I'd hate to drop $2000 on a non-refundable preorder and then have the garment not fit the same as a previous season's garment. Is there anyway around this, especially given the direction you're taking with tailoring being increasingly pre-order based?
I see some people have gotten their Eidos preorders? Has the tailoring arrived or just the FJ?
Hopefully the preorders...
So....I should wait until next year
Im a size 52 in the NMWA sport coat, what size should i take in the matera?
Like new. 100% silk. Made in Italy. Measures 3.25 inches at widest point. $10 shipped in North America.
Like new Barba Napoli shirt. Essentially new. From the new 'Culto' line. Measurements: Pit to pit: 22 inches Shoulder: 17.75 inches Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26 inches Shipping $15 within North America.
Like new Finamore Napoli shirt. One of the best shirts money can buy. Full of handwork! Essentially new. Altered with back darts. Measurements: Pit to pit: 23 inches Shoulder: 18.25 inches Sleeve from shoulder seam: 25 inches Shipping $15 within North America.
Lightly used. 3.25 inches at widest point. Shipping $10 within North America.