or Connect

Posts by hrv123

NordstroM Rack is my go to source. Sure beats the $40 a pop the local men's store charges. https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/880044/nordstrom-rack-men-s-aromatic-cedar-shoe-trees-extra-large?color=CEDAR#results
Ok I'll try to call them. I'm trying to set up a time for their Chicago visit so there's some urgency. @Andy57 If you happen to contact them again this week, please ask them to check their emails!
Sorry to revive the thread , but does anyone know how I can get a hold of them besides from the email listed on their website? I've been trying to get a hold of them for the past week. Are they on SF?
It's exceedingly difficult to find a decent tailor in the Southern Ontario at least from my experience. I've tried a ton, but they all leave a lot to be desired.I've only worn the Formosa a few times, so hopefully it will begin to take better shape.Hands look big because shirt sleeves are too short haha. I do have big lats so fitting OTR is quite a challenge. I'm a drop 8-10. This tailor though has a penchant for accentuating my back even though I tell him I want a less...
This may be better suited for the Tailors Fit thread, but I find that this thread (for better or worse) tends to get more traffic. Hopefully, Noodles doesn't mind if SF wisdom is shared with other members too.I'm looking to expand my suit wardrobe as most of my stuff is too small or just doesn't fit right (like many people on this forum, I fell into the trap of buying because a price was "too good to pass up").Wondering for some consensus as to which looks better. Each has...
Would definitely be interested. Any details re pricing?
Any plans to add more shirting fabrics in the near future?
Nice to see two Canadian stores! Any chance of you coming down for an MTM/MTO event?
Up for grabs is this beautiful blue-grey Belvest sport coat. Belvest is a very well respected Italian tailoring house who makes suits for many of the biggest fashion labels. Pay attention to the soft shoulder, no padding, barchetta pocket, 3-roll-2 lapel, and pick stitching, all hallmarks of fine Italian tailoring. This piece will be a very versatile addition to your wardrobe! 55% wool, 45% polyester. Don't pass up this chance to get a lightly used Italian sport coat at...
Here is your chance to own an amazing STAPLE GRAY ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA 2 BUTTON MILANO SUIT in SIZE 42. Very lightly worn. Like new. This suit will quickly become a fundamental piece of your wardrobe. Perfect for spring/summer, but appropriate for year round weather. Every man should build their business wardrobe starting with a gray suit! Truly a versatile piece. Measurements: Jacket: Pit to pit: 21 inches Shoulder to shoulder seam: 18.5 inches Sleeve length (from...