or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman What the hell is wrong with those pants? I've never heard of "carrot fit" before. Is this something designed for hunchbacks? Carrot fit is mega SW&D, drop crotch.
That's really impressive, wish I could get my head around the whole process, sounds like a fun hobby!
Dressing smart will mean you don't get a call back. The kids have got to like you, which means dressing casual so you're approachable.
They're still 50% off everything for me? Use MENS1 for £5 off £50 spend at checkout.
More TB.
If my high school experience was anything to go by, a scrawny teen like OP would be better off fitting in with his peers rather than trying to dress older than he is. This is especially true as it seems to have the opposite effect due to his size. Whilst he may be better dressed than others of his age in the opinion of posters here, it's not their opinion that counts at that age and he is doing himself no favours really. He is just going to stand out, and not in a good way.
Fox can have my $10
I have to say you're doing very well at endearing yourself to the existing community. They do look a lot like Carrera Safari, but not the best picture to tell really.
http://www.oliverpeoples.com/shop/gr...eck-black.html Surely those in cocobolo or black? Can buy them from there too...