or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

Is this you OP?
I think they are good quality shirts for the price, but I have a problem of fairly slim/athletic body and a fat neck, so even the tailored shirts are too large & require tailoring.
You don't, I have a fabric book from tailor store and have never ordered a shirt there.
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 I have ordered a couple shirts from Tailor Store. The fabric on both of them was better suited for a table cloth. The lack of a custom fabric book has prevented me from ordering from them again. What are you on about? You can order fabric swatches from them, click the scissors next to the fabrics.
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman What the hell is wrong with those pants? I've never heard of "carrot fit" before. Is this something designed for hunchbacks? Carrot fit is mega SW&D, drop crotch.
That's really impressive, wish I could get my head around the whole process, sounds like a fun hobby!
Dressing smart will mean you don't get a call back. The kids have got to like you, which means dressing casual so you're approachable.
They're still 50% off everything for me? Use MENS1 for £5 off £50 spend at checkout.