or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

It's probably safest that you never wear this jacket at all, after all you may be walking down the street and someone will tear the arm off you, or you'll sit on a nail and rip it, best keep it in a hermetically sealed package, it's worth $5,000 after all. If you're going to be paranoid about a SC that cost $5,000 why buy it at all?
I see a superman trend coming on.
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon Yesterday's Ascot atire as featured in this morning's newspapers: "Ascot fight on Ladies Day stuns horse racing fans" It was very much in the commoners section though, don't get any of these problems in the Royal Enclosure.
For the price they are pretty good, do tend to fit a smaller/slimmer guy than you'd expect though.
White & Light blue, at least for the first 8 or so shirts.
As anti SF as this will be, here's some advice. Wear something that is a. presentable and b. comfortable. There is nothing worse than sitting at your desk at 9pm in a shirt you've been wearing for the last 13 hours which you aren't comfortable in because you're trying too hard to look good. I have a few shirts that I keep at work for when I'm in the office late as I can't stand being in a sweaty shirt.
Are these any good under shirts? They seem a bargain.
Is this you OP?
I think they are good quality shirts for the price, but I have a problem of fairly slim/athletic body and a fat neck, so even the tailored shirts are too large & require tailoring.