or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

This thread has turned pretty douchetastic. Realistically you can get away without black toecap oxfords nowadays, especially in the US. I wouldn't consider someone to have a well rounded wardrobe without them though.
I think it's just called extremely poor quality control, I've ordered a few shirts and they have been so variable in quality that I've given up, some the top button is off centre, others the arms are too high angle, plus the button selection is ghastly at best. I think they're generally a case of too good to be true, at least in my experience and opinion.
It's probably safest that you never wear this jacket at all, after all you may be walking down the street and someone will tear the arm off you, or you'll sit on a nail and rip it, best keep it in a hermetically sealed package, it's worth $5,000 after all. If you're going to be paranoid about a SC that cost $5,000 why buy it at all?
I see a superman trend coming on.
Quote: Originally Posted by JakeLA Who do they have sewing these things, MC Escher? Is the quality of the label the worst thing you can see in that pic? The buttons aren't even aligned.
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon Yesterday's Ascot atire as featured in this morning's newspapers: "Ascot fight on Ladies Day stuns horse racing fans" It was very much in the commoners section though, don't get any of these problems in the Royal Enclosure.
For the price they are pretty good, do tend to fit a smaller/slimmer guy than you'd expect though.
White & Light blue, at least for the first 8 or so shirts.
As anti SF as this will be, here's some advice. Wear something that is a. presentable and b. comfortable. There is nothing worse than sitting at your desk at 9pm in a shirt you've been wearing for the last 13 hours which you aren't comfortable in because you're trying too hard to look good. I have a few shirts that I keep at work for when I'm in the office late as I can't stand being in a sweaty shirt.
Are these any good under shirts? They seem a bargain.