or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

I don't think you can fix that, if the armholes are too small there's no material to make them larger, so you'd have to buy a new shirt. Not really sure what's going on near the placket either but it upsets the design of the shirt to me.
Just suck it up and pay for shoes that are worth getting, you'll regret buying those Snipes if you do.
You mean if you add 1.0" to the yoke take 0.5" off the sleeve, or take 1.0" off the yoke add 0.5" to the sleeves.
Sleeves are too long it seems but that's a bespoke suit from Richard James I believe.
IMO you're going at it the wrong way. Quality shoes are way way more important than a quality bag. Spend £250 on shoes and £100 on a bag, walk before you can fly. Your budget isn't really sufficient as you'll need at least 2 pairs of shoes to rotate. Shirts, Charles Tyrwhitt do 4 shirts for £100 at the moment, they've just brought out their new range today so everything is back in stock again. If you don't like any of theirs then TM Lewin is also fine on a budget. You're...
More the trend for GQ to fit models in clothes that are too small and don't fit.
M&S/TM Lewin if you're getting a first suit for around £200, stay away from fashion shops for suits.
My first ever fit post, a rare morning with a little time for me.
I do wonder if you have any better ripostes than this, it's wearing thin a little.
If by City you're referring to financial/law firms in the square mile then aside from "casual friday" (which my work doesn't operate, and don't know of any of the BB banks that do) tweed isn't acceptable as a suit or otherwise unfortunately.