or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

Is this sale at the factory store still going on? Going to have to take a look...
MIght just be cheaper/better to get MTM at SuSu? That way you get pants & jacket that fit.
Price/Quality ratio is pretty out of whack, and very inconsistent quality of most of their RTW line . Just head to Savile row and check for yourself.
Might be worth taking a look at J Fitzpatrick for shoes around that price range also?Personally I'd steer clear of Gieves (for RTW, I have no experience with MTM/Bespoke) for suits
It's the Hogwarts summer ball.
I'd say you need to go up a size, certainly looks a little short, sleeves are too, and too tight in the arms? Pants will be pretty tight as they will be a 30" waist, so you'll get more room in the 38R/L also. Don't let the guy in the store push you into buying something that you're not comfortable with, as they have a tendency to go with uber tight fitting stuff which is not particularly practical.
Black is usually the best option for formal evening events, but if you want to go down a different route then you need to advise on budget, without that any suggestions are unlikely to be helpful.
Sometimes I do wonder who dresses these celebrities, ouch.
Honestly not sure what the style is, but with a couple of minutes of searching Ray-Ban certainly do an similar version : http://www.ray-ban.com/uk/sunglasses/RB3447-round%20metal-gold/805289439899
308mm toe to heel - C&J Hallam, UK 8 purchased direct from C&J in London