or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

I bought a few a couple years ago in the sale for £40 each, for that price they are great, they have gone up in price but are slightly thicker and softer now than they were 2 years ago if that's any use.
I'd say you're the troll here going around insulting people and posting pictures of lurid shirts.
I took it more as that the loafers & trousers were fairly anonymous compared to the patters and mix of colours on the top half of the outfit.
That's not Loake 1880. That's Loakes corrected grain imported from India line.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.
It has the whiff of IT technician about it, to the point where I'd wonder if it's a short sleeved shirt you've got on under the jacket.
A bit passé.I'd disagree though, a white shirt is like a blank canvas, make of it what you will. Striped and checked shirts don't allow that same versatility, although will look stunning with the right colour and pattern choices.
A definite improvement on your first fit, although the jacket does look too tight still, and I don't think 3 button is particularly flattering for your figure, especially with 2 buttons fastened.
Dude, what is your problem? When someone says they don't like your clothes or calls you out you just say oh they are to poor to afford my clothes and are therefore jealous? Fair enough clothes is your biggest hobby but it's a bit much looking down on people because their wardrobe isn't as expansive and their wallet is smaller than yours.