or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

£12 return train fare to Northampton, plenty of factory shops for Church's, C&J etc. there.
You've kind of answered your own question though. You don't wear suits that much, you don't want to spend too much, you love HB and KC. It's good that you've realised you're not really "ready" for MC completely and that's fine, enjoy dressing your age. Try Banana Republic or somewhere like that for fairly inexpensive stuff.
I can still make the distinction between Kiton and Kenneth Cole through my scope.
Whilst I'm not keen on how it looks (jacket and trousers look too slim for me and the larger peak lapels makes it look unbalanced) it's nice to see the writeup and interesting to see bespoke where you know exactly what you want out of the experience.
He seems to be selling Thomas Mason 120s for $240 where other online MTM are doing it for $140-180. Website is nicely designed though, but I'll take a GQ recommendation with a pinch of salt.
Your tie knots remind me of a banana hammock.
I think my point mainly is you're worrying too much about where it comes from, rather than how it fits you, fit comes before fabric for me.
Why did you buy 4 of the same suit without knowing whether they are any good? Useless without fit pictures also, and Hugo Boss is in no way a quality brand close to Zegna.
Crack?
That's probably more representative, although my MD who is on more than $1m wears M&S suits costing about $500. I'd say your interest in MC would be as much of a factor on how much you spend when you get past about $100k than your salary.