or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

Black is usually the best option for formal evening events, but if you want to go down a different route then you need to advise on budget, without that any suggestions are unlikely to be helpful.
Sometimes I do wonder who dresses these celebrities, ouch.
Honestly not sure what the style is, but with a couple of minutes of searching Ray-Ban certainly do an similar version : http://www.ray-ban.com/uk/sunglasses/RB3447-round%20metal-gold/805289439899
308mm toe to heel - C&J Hallam, UK 8 purchased direct from C&J in London
Yeah don't listen to the salesman, an 1880 is an 1880, no matter what stockist you buy from.
I hope you take your ball with you.Whatever looks good hung up by your desk or over your chair...
Large cuffs shorten the legs whilst the 4-1 elongates the body making him look more childlike. The fit of the suit is excellent, just the style totally not right for his stature.
Damn that's colourful.
Do that tie up boy!
Bitches love Purple Label, I tell you now that ain't no fable, You get the homies wearin' Polo, Thinkin' they fly they flash that logo, Pique polo shirt made in China, These chumps think that there's no finer, I don't need no logo I ain't a brand whore, The real ballas will know this shit costs more. Double breasted, made in Italy, Make those ladies want to sit on me, Peaked lapels and a ticket pocket, More electrifying than putting your fingers in a socket,