or Connect

Posts by Pendulum

I hope you take your ball with you.Whatever looks good hung up by your desk or over your chair...
Large cuffs shorten the legs whilst the 4-1 elongates the body making him look more childlike. The fit of the suit is excellent, just the style totally not right for his stature.
Damn that's colourful.
Do that tie up boy!
Bitches love Purple Label, I tell you now that ain't no fable, You get the homies wearin' Polo, Thinkin' they fly they flash that logo, Pique polo shirt made in China, These chumps think that there's no finer, I don't need no logo I ain't a brand whore, The real ballas will know this shit costs more. Double breasted, made in Italy, Make those ladies want to sit on me, Peaked lapels and a ticket pocket, More electrifying than putting your fingers in a socket,
RL don't make any shoes, but do source from a wide variety of shoemakers. Edward Green > Ferregamo so RL > Ferregamo, but they also source/d from C&J, G&G etc. so it's hard to make the sweeping statement that one is better than the other due to RL having so many lines of varying quality.
Hober for sure, failing that, I've been happy with my ties from Kent Wang too although selection is far more limited in that respect.
So because BB does it on their clothes model it makes it OK to do it normally? It's hardly "groupthink", it was originally done by King Edward VII, and I do not believe he was a SF member.
Depends on what you're in sales for really, sales in IB is a different ball game to car salesman for example. Without trying to be snobby (but inevitably coming out as such) people who suggest that spending $5k on a suit when earning $200k is ridiculous have never come close to earning that sum. I'm in a bit of a different situation being young, no family, cheaper rent as sharing a house with friends, but in the UK I get taxed 40% on all my earnings above £35000 + 9% of...
Just no, douchey then, douchey now.