or Connect

Posts by FLW

Dear Kay,I am not going to sell you this suit. Period. I do so in hopes that you will have nothing to wear and have to call the wedding off. That is the best gift anyone could possibly give you, trust me.Best, PvP
eBay find? Tipo?If so, I have the EXACT same one en route
No logical reason, but blind nationalism is an awesome force. Claim that economic woes are the fault of outsiders and that [insert piss poor EU nation here] would be better on her own two feet. Silly thought, but sadly effective.A similar paradox exists when people in Mississippi and Alabama clamor for smaller gov't and lower Fed taxes.
I think it is a likely scenario that we see a handful of EU refs but most/all will go down in flames once the "Remain" advocates launch their "Holy shit! Are you as stupid as those fucking limeys?!" ad campaigns.For the near/medium future the "Leave" campaign has been made to look foolish enough (all old farts, people Googling "what is the EU?", protest voters agog that their side actually won, etc.) to make their brand fairly toxic.Finally, you guys are right, the UK has...
Wear it inside out and tell Elaine's dad to go fuck himself?For real, tho, probably nano. Might take a whole can, but hey...
I'd say "personal photographer" is the most convincing reason I have yet heard for having children
You appear to have a very tall 5 yo
I realize that you were asking Mike, but I figured that since orders close tonight and he may not be on here in time I would add my two cents.I have similar fabrics in similar shades and I think that the stone is not necessarily redundant. Obviously olive or something would be more distinct, but if you want to keep it in the brown/beige family then both can very easily work. I've become a big fan of stone fabrics (including this one) because I think that they stand out a...
Thanks to Mike and Hertling for offering up this deal! After two EFF rounds and dithering all spring long over MTOs, I finally got in on something from the "champagne" hopsack family...
Uh oh! The endless derivative chain that is the internet. I'm ashamed to admit that, despite viewing it more than once, I totally forgot that MP's video existed...