or Connect

Posts by FLW

+1Actually +0.95RT for [Insert independent men's store name here] can make some nice regimentals and other conservative styles, but most purely private label stuff is indeed awful.
That waistcoat is the Great material and the perfect colorDid you take the same size as your EP sportcoats?
Mike, you mentioned MTO suiting options dropping soon. Will these be fall/winter tweeds and flannels or more year-round hopsacks and worsteds? Thanks!
So is Garand going to be a stock model along with Driggs/Rudy/Walt, open for all varieties of MTOs? Or is it going to be like Rivets and have its own category?If it is open to all MTOs, then a sand-colored donegal with side tabs and a button fly would make a seriously badass country pant.I would also like to take a moment to stump for this cloth:I'm sure that racing green and grape will get most of the attention, but this is a sleeper hit.I have the lovat green flannel...
For the Olmsteds. It is getting pretty hard to find Alden make-ups that strike me as truly original these days. Nice work, guys.
Love this, by the way. May be the thing that pushes me to pick one up over similar pieces elsewhere
Thank you. I've backed out of buying so many lower-cost casual jackets because the cuffs were functional.Also, maiden voyage for this beast. Every bit as great as I had hoped.This was the one that I was worried about sneaking past my wife, but now it is her favorite jacket out of all that I own.We've heard about EPLA, Southwick, and LBM... what about Sammy? Will there be more jackets in the future?
Mike came on at "halftime" when the first segment was done to let everyone know. We'll here when this run is done, too
Glad to see it go to a forum member with good timing rather than a flipper with a bot. Nice snag!
Houndstooth size choices just exploded...