or Connect

Posts by luo6232

Selling a watch that I don't wear much anymore to make room for newer watches in my collection. The watch is in excellent condition, the bracelet has some scratches from wear but a nice polish would do wonders to restore its shine. 41.5 mm diameter, quartz movement, omega seamster professional. All original info included, box, card holder, instructions, extra links, proof of purchase etc. Of course guaranteed to be authentic. Extra info: Aluminum blue bezel with blue...
Pic uploaded of the stain
I'll upload close ups here in a sec, but you can see it on the left sleeve at the opening right beneath the buckle in the frontal pic (right sleeve if you're looking at the picture).
Handsome RLPL Lambskin Jacket, Sz L fits a 42R well. 20 dollars shipping within US. 40 international. Measurements are as follows in inches Chest: 21.5 Shoulders: 19 Length from end of collar: 25 Sleeves: 26 100% Lambskin and a couple of light stains on the sleeve opening. Looks kinda like a water mark. Nothing really noticeable.
Hey guys this is a bit of a moving sale for me, I've got a lot of stuff mostly worn 1-2 times or new with tags, new without tags. I'm sorry for not listing measurements for everything but I'm really busy lately. If theres something you like let me know and ill send you measurements. Sorry for the crappy pictures, it was never my talent feel free to ask me for more if you need them! RLBL Shawl collar pullover 50 RLPL Purple Pullover 150 RLBL Black Pullover 50 RLPL...
Great suit! Wish this was regular instead of short
Preowned RL Kirt boots sz 9D retail 495 plus tax (see attached receipt) measurements; 12 in length 4 inch width 15 dollars shipping US, 35 international
For sale is a pair of preowned RLPL black monkstraps in size 9/9.5D Measurements: 12 in length 4.25 in width 15 dollars shipping US, 35 worldwide
Black pair - small hole in back see pics $10 waist: 17 in inseam: 29.25 in with 2.5 to let out Navy pair Sold waist: 16 in inseam: 31in with 2 to let out both flat front $10 shipping within US 35 international