or Connect

Posts by luo6232

Brand new TF Edward sunglasses retail price: $360 This is a current season product bought from the Tom Ford website 60-17-45mm Comes with polishing cloth, case, box and authenticity card
Tom Ford polo pretty much new without tags. Only tried on once but was too small. Chest: 20.5 in Shipping: $10 US $20 International
John Lobb Prestige Collection Phillip IIs in size 9.5UK/10.5US Worn a total of 5-10 times. Retail $1750 plus tax Shipping is $20 CONUS and $50 WORLDWIDE
Sunspel Bond Riviera Polo Shirt Sz L Navy Worn by Daniel Craig in the Bond movies More info here: http://www.sunspel.com/us/mens/polo-shirts/riviera-polo-shirt-navy.html Brand New with tags never removed from bag.
Brand new with box EG Falkirk in Sz 9/9.5D Color is Antiqued Burgundy. Will come with original box, eg dust bags, and eg polishing cloth but without shoe trees. Shipping is 20 in the US, contact me for international.
Navy TF tie BNWT widest point: 3.1 inches length: 58 inches Price includes shipping
Edward Green Galways 8.5/9E Brown/Dark Brown Upper Pre-owned with Edward Green dust bags and Generic shoe trees. Shipping is 20 US and 40 international
Not a problem! If you have any other questions please let me know! Also I'm not sure what your should size is but I just measured it and it's actually 20 inches laying flat vs the 19 inches on the hanger.
Hey BD22,I'd love to say that I am some sort of expert on TF overcoats myself or even fine clothing in general but that would be putting too much into my opinion. But as to what motivated me to purchase the coat, it was definitely the original seller's high opinion of the piece. Baris has been selling fine clothing for quite some time on this forum and on ebay and was very adamant about how nice of a coat it was as compared to other coats that he's sold. And since I've...
Finally updated the pictures, sorry for the delay!