or Connect

Posts by luo6232

Hi im looking for a pair of vass u last eu 42 shoe trees for a pair of chelsea oxfords. Honestly I only need the left one but I figured I would have to buy it in a pair. Price us negotiable just pm me with details. Thank you.
Hi guys this is my first time trying to sell on these forums so here goes, I have two Thom Browne polos both lightly worn. I took off the Thom Browne patch on the bottoms because I found them unattractive but I will include them if you would like them. Please pm me if you have questions. Thanks!
Hi guys this is my first time trying to sell on these forums so here goes, I have two Thom Browne polos both lightly worn. I took off the Thom Browne patch on the bottoms because I found them unattractive but I will include them if you would like them. Please pm me if you have questions. Thanks!
Hi I am wanting to buy the eg for rlpl mackays in dark oak or Edwardian in size 8 UK/8.5US. Interested in both used and new, please pm me with offers. Also any other dark brown shoe that is of similar size and quality and style is welcome as well.
are the outside tags easy to cut out? I find them so unattractive and have no idea why thom browne would do this.
Sold! Thanks SF!
Drop to 170 someone please buy these!
dropping to 180!
price drop to 190! Need to get rid of these quick!
Hi selling a brand new pair of Tom Ford Pierre Sunglasses in rose gold and brown gradient lenses like the one below: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...tId=cat9820742 These are brand new and I will include the authenticity card as well as instructions booklet, sunglasses case and tom ford sunglasses cleaner rag. Selling these because I recently bought another pair in a different color from a fellow sf member. Looking for 200 shipped. Thank you! Edit: Actual...