or Connect

Posts by luo6232

Not a problem Phil. To be completely honest with you I have no idea how old it is. I buy new suits every 2-3 years and work from 3 different locations so I keep quite a few suits around. A lot of them get lost in the masses of clothes after awhile and I don't discover them until much later. I think it would fit you well if you're wearing a 52R now based on the measurements. I'd say the majority of my 52R have 18.5-19 inch shoulders which is what this 50R is. Edit: Just...
Not a problem, just uploaded it. Also I can assure you it wasn't altered from the end of the sleeve.
Pre owned thick flannel shirt sz M 22.5 inch pit to pit $10 Shipping CONUS
Size L pit to pit 21.5 inches Pre owned 100% cashmere $10 Shipping US, contact for international
Size L 23.5 in pit to pit Pre owned $10 shipping CONUS, contact for international
Tom Ford Polos: 100% cotton Size XL 21.5 inch pit to pit Purple and black are both SOLD White one is new with tags price is 200 Shipping is $10 CONUS, contact for international
Tom Ford Navy Suit Sz 50R/40R US 100% Wool Jacket: Two button, medium lapel, working sleeve buttons 19 in shoulders 21.5 in pit to pit 26 in sleeves 31 inches from under collar to bottom Pants: Flat front, side clasps to tighten pants 16.5 in waist, 3 inches to let out 11 in rise 30 inch inseam, 3 inches to let out 8.5 leg opening Suit is preowned, will include tom ford hanger $25 shipped CONUS Contact me for shipping if international
Thanks for spotting that for me...fixed.
Its about 58.25 inches
Yes, it is the original sole but I wouldn't call it brand new if you're considering taking off the bottom.