or Connect

Posts by luo6232

BNWOT Sz: L Chest: 22.5 in $10 Shipping
BNWT Chest: 21.5 in Sz: L $10 Shipping
Chest: 22.5 in Size XL 100% cashmere $10 shipping in US
100% Cashmere Pre owned Chest: 22.5 in Shipping: $10
Tom Ford Navy suit vest BNWOT Chest: 21in Clasps on the side Shipping: $10
Men's navy Tom Ford felted wool coat with oversize lapel, three internal pockets, two exterior pockets and front double breasted button closure. 100% Wool; Lining; 55% Cotton, 45% Rayon Chest: 24 in Length from bottom of collar: 42 in Shoulders: 19 in Sleeves: 26.5 in Worn a few times this winter, bought for $5500 plus tax Shipping : $25 US
Gently worn RLPL Pullovers My things are literally worn once or twice so they're very new Size L Pit to Pit: 24 in Navy - $75 Purple - $75 Shipping: $10
Not a problem Phil. To be completely honest with you I have no idea how old it is. I buy new suits every 2-3 years and work from 3 different locations so I keep quite a few suits around. A lot of them get lost in the masses of clothes after awhile and I don't discover them until much later. I think it would fit you well if you're wearing a 52R now based on the measurements. I'd say the majority of my 52R have 18.5-19 inch shoulders which is what this 50R is. Edit: Just...
Not a problem, just uploaded it. Also I can assure you it wasn't altered from the end of the sleeve.
Pre owned thick flannel shirt sz M 22.5 inch pit to pit $10 Shipping CONUS