or Connect

Posts by luo6232

Hi Robert could you sent me your email in a private message so I can send you the picture?
Meant to be 90, thanks for the catch!
Retail: $8400 plus tax Preowned and gently worn As for measurements I think it won't do you any good mainly because of how the coat fits. Its insides are lined with fur that can be compressed to fit men of various different sizes. For example, I am a 6 ft 1 inch man, 40 inch chest, 30 inch waist and it fits me very well. I typically wear a medium. On the other hand my dad who is 5 ft 10, 42 inch chest, 34 inch waist can also wear the jacket well and he is typically a...
G&G suede belt Worn very rarely and in immaculate condition Size 34 It will fit anyone with a 31-34 inch waist most realistic color photo is the one where I'm holding the belt buckle
New shoe label pic to indicate last!
Technically yes however I am a 9.5D US and these fit me well hence the 9/9.5D description
Technically yes however I am a 9.5D US and these fit me well hence the 9/9.5D description
New pics taken of the tongue to show lasts!
New pics taken of the tongue to show lasts!