or Connect

Posts by catchh

Worn once, excellent condition. Shoulder to shoulder 18.5 Pit to pit 21.5 Back 27.5 Shipping to USA: $13 to Canada: $11 Thanks for your interest!
Excellent condition, subtle jacquard pattern, lightweight, ignore the wrinkles as they have been packed away. This was a rare item and sold out basically right away. waist 17 inches Shipping (from Canada) TO USA: $13 Canada: $11 Thanks for your interest!
Just ordered the new Macbook in space grey. Very disappointed I have to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery in Canada. I had assumed i'd be able to buy it at the stores today. I'm sure it will be worth the wait though
I can play 720p files fine on my 2008mbp. It could be the actual video files you're downloading. Try and get scene releases, they stick to a standard quality. Also Movist ( https://code.google.com/p/movist/downloads/list ) is a very good free lightweight player. I actually prefer it over VLC. I'm excited for Friday, going to be picking up the space grey macbook to replace my lagging out 2008mbp.
When I got my new iPhone in January I went for the 5s over the 6 purely based on size. I prefer the size of the 5s over the 6. I hope in the future they make a smaller size as well as bigger one. Surely at some point they can't keep making them bigger or it would just be close to a super mini iPad.
It says on the store page for the macbook at the bottom: Configure to Order 1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core M processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache But doesn't say how much and you can't choose the option from the only 2 options at the top. I'm thinking you pick one of the two options and on check out it will ask if you want to upgrade to 1.3.
Thing is (not trying to sound like a fanboy) but a Apple product just feels so much better to me than any other branded PC. Its not just the looks, its how everything preforms together and whats under the hood was made with just as much care as the outside(like our clothes and why we come to this forum). I used a PC for many many years before I got this 2008 MBP and after the first day of use I remember thinking I'm never switching back, kind of like how when I first...
Typing this on my old laggy 2008 MBP(although I never had one problem with it with heavy usage all these years). I'm going to be buying the new macbook in space grey to replace it. I love the simplicity and minimal design of it. The lack of ports will take some getting used to, but eventually this is how I think it will be for most if not all Apple laptops, so why not adapt now. My only other concern is the power and speed of the processor, although I know it will be a lot...
I asked NNY about these shirts and thought some of you would like to know also: camp shirt: navy foulard patchwork print khaki foulard patchwork print lt.blue/orange cotton linen plaid red/blue cotton linen plaid white dobby stripe cotton lawn white floral print cotton lawn navy floral print cotton lawn copley shirt: lt.blue multi color stripe red multi color stripe yellow multi color stripe popover shirt: red floral printed on plaid blue small floral print on plaid dk....
pant in excellent condition(9.5/10) and have been hemmed professionally. Only worn a couple times. pant is a medium weight cotton twill. Measurements(inches) waist: 16 buttoned, 17 unbuttoned rise: 10 thigh: 11.5 hem: 7.5 leg: 28 Shipping (from Canada) TO USA: $13 Canada: $11 Thanks for your interest!