or Connect

Posts by catchh

Nanamica / Navy Polo / Large / $65 Excellent condition, like new pretty much. Rare and sold out where it was available. Measurements(inches) Pit to pit: 22 Back length: 27 Nonnative / Dweller Tee / Navy / Size 1 / $40 Worn once, like new. Super soft! Measurements (inches) Shoulder to shoulder: 17 Pit to pit: 20 Back: 28 J.CREW BOWERY CLASSIC PANT IN WOOL / SIZE 32 / DARK NAVY / $50 Only worn on one occasion. Excellent condition! Measurements (inches) waist:...
Worn once, like new. Super soft! Measurements (inches) Shoulder to shoulder: 17 Pit to pit: 20 Back: 28 Shipping(from Canada) to US: 13 Canada: 11
Excellent condition, like new pretty much. Rare and sold out where it was available. Measurements(inches) Pit to pit: 22 Back length: 27 Shipping(from Canada) to US: 13 Canada: 11 Thanks for your interest!
Only worn on one occasion. Excellent condition! Measurements (inches) waist: 16.5 waist to hem: 37.5 Shipping(from Canada) to US: 13 Canada: 11
Excellent condition, worn just a few times Measurements(inches) width: 15.25 waist to hem: 40 hem: 8.1 Shipping(from Canada) to US: 13 Canada: 11
I proxy basically all my clothes from Japan, specifically for The North Face Purple label by Nanamica. If you get a chance goto: The North Face Standard shops, Nanamica Mountain.
Worn once, excellent condition. Shoulder to shoulder 18.5 Pit to pit 21.5 Back 27.5 Shipping to USA: $13 to Canada: $11 Thanks for your interest!
Excellent condition, subtle jacquard pattern, lightweight, ignore the wrinkles as they have been packed away. This was a rare item and sold out basically right away. waist 17 inches Shipping (from Canada) TO USA: $13 Canada: $11 Thanks for your interest!
Just ordered the new Macbook in space grey. Very disappointed I have to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery in Canada. I had assumed i'd be able to buy it at the stores today. I'm sure it will be worth the wait though
I can play 720p files fine on my 2008mbp. It could be the actual video files you're downloading. Try and get scene releases, they stick to a standard quality. Also Movist ( https://code.google.com/p/movist/downloads/list ) is a very good free lightweight player. I actually prefer it over VLC. I'm excited for Friday, going to be picking up the space grey macbook to replace my lagging out 2008mbp.