or Connect

Posts by Gatsbee

Anyone know where I can get some Robert Geller "Slim" jeans in size 50 online? I have the Two Year Fade style and I love the fit, so I'm trying to pick up some other ones (for example, this http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Robert_Geller_Raw_Slim_Denim_in_Indigo_17839.html) If not, what would fit similar to the geller slim fit. Waist/seat fits normal, but there's a serious taper (hem is around 6.8"). N&F Weird Guy and APC PS are OK, but the hems are around ~8" on those and...
Bought these distressed MMM oxfords a while ago and I love them and I want to add more footwear like this (doesn't have to be black) to my wardrobe to wear with black/grey/distressed indigo denim. Any ideas? I'm open to boots or shoes (not sneakers, got plenty). Preferably under 500 dollars. I wish I could get Cdiem, Augusta, MA+, etc but it's out of my price range for now. How about NDC? is the quality OK on those?
Anywhere online to buy Geller denim at decent prices? Blackbird sucks.
Anywhere online to buy Geller denim at decent prices? Blackbird sucks.
whats the lead time like on the DR's lately? Say if I sent money last week, when should i be expecting it? Sorry I'm just super anxious
bumped again. i want my QDR drew!!!
bumped my email, I want my QDR Drew!
Black Lamb. My first real/nice quality leather, so I went with the safe bet.Maybe I'll try something more exotic for my next one
Just sent an email with measurements for my QDR, so excited!!!!!