or Connect

Posts by Buddy

Just so y'all know . . . I bought the Shun 8" Chef w/stainless handle ($60.00), and was/am very impressed by the sharpness and ergos. Here is the caveat: Do not use Shun for splitting lobsters. At about the same time I got the knife, my sister sent me 6 live lobsters. I figure "cool, let's put this thing to work". . . I do two baked stuffed, two cold boiled, and two for incidentals (lobster roll/ meat to add to lobster consomme) . . . . I bake, whack-up and flambe...
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint I also now shave my armpits after having read some people here recommending it. I use a lot less anti-perspirant now too. You mean shave-shave . . . or crop to some extent ? Yikes. Why would a man voluntarily endure what God (Old Test) his-self has ordained as part of the standard pennance-package for having chosen to be born a woman ? . . . I mean, I'm ok with it and all, . . . cause its a personal...
Quote: Originally Posted by Drydis Greis In an effort to try and eliminate as much material as possible, I have found this T-shirt to be as good as advertised: http://www.tommyjohnwear.com/Crew-Ne...cked-P217.aspx. Bought my first as a "test case" and find myself slowly shifting to wanting to replace my regular T-shirts with more of these. Very form fitting - normally I hate form fitting clothing but these are O.K. Also, like the fact the shirt dries...
Where does one obtain a non-white (greyish) . . . quality v-neck undershirt ? . . . or even white - quality - v-neck undershirt. I am in SoCal OC . . .
This was the Golden Era . . .
I have been dealing with this exact problem my entire life. After years of introspection and counseling, I had my dick surgically returned from circumcised, to "un-circumcised". The surgeon comp'ed me a righty bend . . . Baby steps. You'll be fine.
. . . ..... . . .
. . .
I have lost everyone that ever meant anything to me (father, older brother, stepfather, mother, etc.) . . . and these at an abnormally young age. Honestly however, in my experience, there is no emotional pain greater than putting down a faithful, aging dog.
Quote: Originally Posted by anon I can understand why wealthy shoppers might not want to deal with sale shoppers, but why do sales associates feel the need to look down on customers? In my entire life, I have never felt a SA 'look down' at me. EVER. . . . yet, I read this same this concern over and over again here. Christ, if thought for a second that I was being "looked down" on, I would just have them run and fetch some things for me like a...