or Connect

Posts by Musselma

Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 You have no real life social skills, and all these advices to just "go out and meet people" are like telling a pig to start using a computer 'cause it'll be fun: ain't gonna work. You don't actually believe that telling a pig to use a computer and telling a human to go interact with other humans are actually comparable do you?
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen Portraits are okay on others but I wouldn't do it myself. Portraits are, in my opinion, the worst tattoos, as they very rarely look like whoever they're supposed to be.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdc_2008 I think she looks odd in the XMen movies, but other stuff she's easy on the eyes. yep
Whelan Bellucci
1. Whelan 2. Dawn 3. Bellucci 4. Hazell
1. Whelan 2. Miller 3. Cruz 4. Dawn 5. Alba 6. Biel 7. Ambrosio 8. Hazell
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower Don't do a "hey, we should get together some time", you're already past that. +1 This is seriously a huge mistake a lot of guys make. Don't do it.
I don't understand the Carolina hate. Boston should have played harder if they wanted to win the series.
Quote: Originally Posted by bawlin At this age, there's no point in trying to fix what's wrong with you. You are who you are, and there's nothing wrong with that at all. I hope this was sarcasm, because it's always worth it to try and make yourself a better person.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson He's talking about torrenting them. shhhhh they'll hear you