or Connect

Posts by Nelton

Yeah I agree the rep tie is a bit too textured to work with the cloth. I'm working on my tie selection so hopefully I'll be able to post something better soon! Cheers
Hi all,Feedback would be really appreciated, I haven't posted here much recently, as I don't have to wear a suit normally. but as I have a job that requires me to do so this summer, it would be great to get your opinions on this fit. Any criticism is welcome!Cheers Nick
[[SPOILER]]
Why do you wear your watch on your right hand side, are you left handed?
Dear Naive, Jr., Is there a reason for your circumlocution? Are you using google translate or do you put everyone through such superfluous language when you speak?
What will happen to Harry now the company's becoming a subsidiary? Will he still get his partnership or is that all up in the air now?
It made me chuckle when Sterling was in Don's apartment, saying Cutler won't stop until the firm was just Harry and that computer. All in all a fantastic episode, just gutted we have to wait a year now
Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out when I'm back in London. Cheers Nick
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere in the UK or online that sells or fits buckles onto bag straps? I got this beautiful water buffalo holdall made in Hoi An last summer, however the strap broke (the metal part) and I was wondering where I could get a new metal part for the strap (the leather is fine, it just needs something to link it to the bag). Cheers Nick
I really like this, but I think it would look better without the cardigan. I think it would just flow a little better. Is the jacket from Uniqlo by any chance?