or Connect

Posts by esoxm

Seems like they've been shipping a lot lately - my park double monks came in today. No quality issues and I really like the last in person. I went with the same size that I take on the hiro last and the sizing seems pretty consistent between the lasts.
PSA for any plaza size 8's. Price is highish for used, but the cigar sw plaza boot doesn't pop up for sale that often. http://www.styleforum.net/t/453300/alden-cigar-brixtons-size-8-plaza-last
Anybody else get a fishing email supposedly from Meermin offering a 40% off coupon if you update your account information? Nice to know that Meermin is protecting its customer database...
Somebody buy those latte donegal driggs in the sale section so I don't.
Anyone have experience on sizing the driving gloves? I'm usually in between medium and large glove sizing, wondering if I can get away with going medium on these, even though I'm measuring 8.5.
Wider.
The most recent update I've seen from Mike was that they expected them by January 15.
I wear marlow tassels in my barrie size, aberdeen tassels I go up a half size.
Alden of Carmel runs plain toe shell boots on the trubalance in black and #8.
How are people sizing the park last? Meermin said to go with same size as hiro, but curious to hear people's experience.