or Connect

Posts by esoxm

This is my first experience with C&J and I went with 10.5. For reference, I tend to be between 10 and 10.5 (10d on Alden's barrie last works well for me). Width on the tassels is perfect, I'm getting a little heal-slip now, but that should go away once I break I'm able to fully break in these crazy double soles.
My tassels came in today- flawless. Great seller.
PSA- NRO is currently offering $200 gift cards for $100- I'm not sure how well they have the limit to 1 per customer locked down. http://www.northriveroutfitter.com/nro-long-live-summer-gift-card/
The alley at my new place has me wondering if Mac lives down the street.
NRO has a great in store display-maybe 25 models?
Sizing question (I apologize in advance if this has been addressed before, but I wasn't able tot find the answer searching the thread)- how do the Brooks Brothers single letter width sizes convert to the typical X/X sizing that Alden typically uses? I stole a pair of shopworn pct balmorals off ebay last night and they were listed as C width, does this equate to C/E?
Yeah- the original tokito heritage version with the windflap, not the depart. b commander. It was the only one they had.
Psa- there's small original bond jacket at the kittery outlet for $500.
I have a feeling we'll be seeing some interesting stuff on ebay over the next few weeks.
What I find even crazier is that his cigar jumper's are now over the $1,000 mark too. At these types of prices I'm having trouble justifying not unloading a few pairs.