or Connect

Posts by esoxm

I've had this issue on other monks (non Alden). A light dusting of baby power is a temporary fix, but as a more permanent fix, consider lightly sanding the underside of the strap that's causing the squeaking. I've found that roughing up the leather lining just slightly really cuts down on squeaks.
Can't wait for the Boston trunk show. Any update on the EPLA cotton sportcoat?
How much shrinkage should be expected on the New England OCBD's?
Do you guys take the same size in Epaulet New England shirting as the Epaulet by Gitman line? Thanks in advance.
I recommend sizing down one size for the 0201. I take the 0701 in 36, but the 0201 in 34.
Anyone been to the Madrid store lately? Planning to stop by while in town next month, and will probably pick up a pair or two. Do they still have a good selection of models not available on the website?
Incredible patina on these. http://m.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Alden-Restoration-Shell-Cordovan-Well-Worn-Penny-Loafers-Shoes-10-E-USA-/291529851506?nav=SEARCH
First day in my new (to me) leather soul plaza semi brogues. Now I know what it's like to walk a mile in mDubs' shoes.
It's always surprised me that there isn't an Alden store front in Boston.
[[SPOILER]] What was the damage on the topy + toe taps, if you don't mind sharing?