or Connect

Posts by Rusty

Depends on what you define as a step above. The 300 series are next level in terms of the fabrics they use and the stitching is also quite a bit more refined. The price is about $100 more than the standard line at $180 a pop. Not sure if you consider that drastic.If you are in New York you could also do their MTM program and choose from plenty of high quality books of shirting (Canclini, Mason, their own fabrics, etc). I think price also starts at $180 per shirt.
I've noticed that my tailor opens up the sleave and resews it at an angle in order to recreate the fullness at the bicep/upper arm. It's an expensive alteration, but it seems like pretty precise surgery is involved.
Yeah it hasn't been good for ties in a few years. But to my original point, I've noticed that items can sometimes filter down from these sample sales into Century 21 and there will be a window of a few weeks where C21 is flooded with interesting stuff that's not their normal inventory. Just a thought.
maybe stalk Century 21 over the next couple of weeks . . .
I was at Century 21 last Friday and actually posted about this sale in the Manhattan sales thread. Anyway, I was looking for EU46/US36 but didnt see any.
50% as of last Friday
Cross post from Official Sales Thread (or whatever it's called): Century 21 has an amazing array of Isaia suits on sale right now for around $750. Some of them have interesting casual fabrics, but there are also plenty of conservative business style suits. I noticed the heaviest concentration of sizes in the US40-42 range, but there were some 38s as well as plenty of larger sizes. There's also a good selection of nice trousers (also located on the upstairs balcony) -...
Century 21 has an amazing array of Isaia suits on sale right now for around $750. Some of them have interesting casual fabrics, but there are also plenty of conservative business style suits. I noticed the heaviest concentration of sizes in the US40-42 range, but there were some 38s as well as plenty of larger sizes. There's also a good selection of nice trousers (also located on the upstairs balcony) - plenty of very nice Italian brands for half off. I picked up a pair...
I had some moneyoox stored up for a while and got a special offer. Can't remember now exactly what it was, but I think it was an extra percentage discount. I have the feeling that they offer really good discounts for the money at certain times (maybe before their earnings announcements . . . ) so that they can recognize the revenue if you use it.
Try The Corner. They had a few different options from Lardini. Should be able to get one on discount at this point I. The season (maybe even still get a black friday code to work).