or Connect

Posts by fkl118

Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint Holt Renfrew (Last Call Clearance Centre) (Thornhill, ON) 370 Steeles Ave W Thornhill, ON It's in Vaughan Mills now. You can get something decent for $500. I'm not sure I'd want to go this time of the year though.
I'd go with a Canada Goose Expedition. It's worth the extra cost.
Quote: Originally Posted by leftover_salmon I'm going to be moving to Toronto in July and am wondering if any of the city's current residents (I know there's more than a few of you here) can suggest some good areas (or buildings even, if you know) where I might want to live. If I were in your situation I'd want to live in the Distillery district (specifically the Pure Spirit...
Pilsner Urquell, if only because it's the original, from Plzen.
Lark Rise to Candleford. Most of the antiques/auction shows.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick A Yes, that was a while ago. Good memory! I first started my business selling shoes on Ebay. I realised quite early on that the shoe makers in England didn't like their shoes being sold on ebay & still don't. For them, Ebay isn't a good route to market. This is what prompted me in to designing a website that would be a more professional route to market. I didn't want to only sell shoes but I also didn't want a clothing...
Is this the same Nick Anderson of ebay's "english-shoes"?
I don't think they make much, if any, money off shipping. Getting items sent from the UK to North America is just plain expensive. I'd guess the cost to ship to the US would be £30-40. This could be confirmed by getting an estimate on the Royal Mail or Parcelforce website. The rest is for packaging which is really very good as I'm sure others could attest. I had my umbrella packaged for the plane ride home and they charged me something like £10 for it but it was...
Most of their sales are over the phone to overseas customers according to one person I spoke to there. On the 2 occasions I visited their shop there were lots of boxed umbrellas waiting to be shipped.
20% off coupon for the Toronto store: http://coupons.redflagdeals.com/i.ph...Brothers_1446/