or Connect

Posts by Krawczak

I'd like to put in for one of the ties, as well. I'm looking forward to seeing them.
I think it looks fine. Unbutton the bottom button, but besides that, it looks great. I like short jackets, myself - but realize that you're rocking a "look": it's not officially "correct".
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC What about a pocket pu$$y? Vagisoft pocket lining?
What about a rubber-lined pocket to keep your pipe tobacco in? I'm also a big fan of belt backs and any kind of detailing on the sleeves, i.e. adjustment straps. I have a sport coat with these little elements that suggest turned-back cuffs. It's hard to explain, but it looks great. The jacket's too big for me, but I keep it because I like it so much. Maybe I can gain some weight...
and http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product...atId=cat240061 (the pants) would get into my rotation if I already owned them. I'm not jumping out of my chair to go buy them, however.
I bet - and I might be proven wrong - that you'd have much better luck with this question in the Streetwear and Denim forum. Who's Zak Efron? I assume he's a douchebag, but I've never heard the name before.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Devil's Hands If these are what I think they are, they're more for keeping your shirt tucked in than for keeping your socks up. I ordered some a couple days ago. We're talking about these: which are quaint and old-timey. You're talking about these: Which tend to be associated with the military. Most people outside of the armed forces have never heard of these things, but they do their job remarkably...
^^^In my New Wave days, I wore two neckites at once on multiple occasions. A bowtie and a necktie is, of course, the logical extention of such habits.
If there's going to be clarification on the next announcement, it's a moot point - however, if I hadn't gotten clarification, I would have definitely gone with black tie. Two reasons: First, how often do you get to wear black tie? And second, if there's anything funnier than making people angry simply by wearing certain clothes, it's doing so while remaining strictly correct.
I love bowties, but I won't wear them without a waistcoat or sweatervest. I'm 6'3", so it would be way too much blank shirt otherwise. I wear them because I like the way they look, and I'm not afraid to borrow from "outdated" modes of dress if I find them aesthetically pleasing. Quote: Originally Posted by bowtielover For the non wearers I want to know at least three reasons why you find bowties unessescarry for personal use besides the to hard to tie...