or Connect

Posts by jt2gt

Next LHS? Have Alden Color 8 LHS and these Rancourt Beefroll Shell: Any thoughts on what LHS next...Rancourts seem close to Whiskey to me. Should I go natty cxl, cigar? Thoughts?
Doesn't look like the pair of 8D from ebay that ended earlier (I was bidding on those), plus seller said NO box bag or trees for the 8D cigars in his ebay auction which pissed me off right at the end.However, if anyone got the ebay cigar LHS in 8D from ebay...I got the dough and ready to buy.
Anyone up for the blue gingham at $35 shipped CONUS?
Anyone interested in this...will ship it to you for $60 shipped. Let me know. JT
Doing a bit more selling than buying these days, but would never get rid of these -- Color 8 / Black Pebble saddles. Easily in my top 3 with Indy 8s and LHS.
Bumped with drop on blue check. If these shirts fit you...grab it. The feel on this one is really nice. JT
Continuing my briefcase search, I have this one for sale. Really nice Korchmar Sawyer in black duck canvas with brown pebble leather trim. Great condition...no issues and looks really nice. These go for between $250 and $325 new. Nice size....check out the link: http://www.korchmar.com/index.php?level2=catalog&level3=item_detail&item_id=820 $80 Drop to $65 plus $10 shipped conus....so $75 shipped (shipping is outrageous lately but will eat the extra). Stock pic but...
Too many hats...most recent for sale. Patagonia duckbill 5panel in peach. One size, worn once. $25 shipped CONUS. Thanks...JT
Passing these on...Used Alden Snuff chukka 8E on Leydon last. I bought them as a jeans bum around shoe that I wouldn't have to worry about, but they ended up a bit short for me (I am an 8 Barrie, check my feedback here). Check the original sale link below...all the info you need. In my hands the suede is a bit better than pics...soles probably a bit worse. I was going to have my local guy put new heels on for $40 and call it a day. I didn't notice any difference with E...
Thinking of picking up a couple suedes myself. How is the tan suede on Alden tan? I have the nat cxl from a couple years ago and love it (btw...nat cxl is my go to belt for tan suede and seems to work well).