or Connect

Posts by jt2gt

$75 shipped...great deal on great midlayer piece. JT
Nano Puff Hybrid, Size Small. Picked this up new with tags...but need to move it. Fit is nice, not too slim for a small. This is the better version according to reviews from 2 seasons ago. More nice fleece. Very comfy. Check out the review (read how much they liked the older version --this one): http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Fleece-Jacket-Reviews/Patagonia-Nano-Puff-Hybrid $85 shipped paypal CONUS. Also have a pair of Arcteryx Alpha SV Gloves in Medium FS here...if you...
OK...one price drop to $125 shipped CONUS.
Anyone up for these -- Alpha SV gloves Size M. Clean and free from stains, marks, smell, etc. Look and feel great. Reviews are stellar and you don't even want to mess with the retail on these. $145 Drop to 125 shipped CONUS. Thanks...JT
Shoes are sold....anyone feeling the white assos covers. Very pro -- $35 shipped.
Have some nice bike stuff here to move. Top MTB Shoes from Shimano. New in box with everything. Never worn/molded. Shimano XC90 MTB/Cross shoes. Top of line mold them or don't they still fit amazing. Great reviews everywhere...pro to the hilt. Size 42 and ready to roll. $180 Shipped CONUS. Assos White Uno shoecovers. Size I (39-42). Like new has little mark on toe from storage but never worn. These are fall/spring or for warm winter locals. $40 shipped CONUS Thanks,...
Decent price drop on boots before I move them to ebay and go after the international market.
Those are rockin....very nice get to start off 2015.
Anyone have any thoughts on putting a light coat of Montana PB on alpine grain boots. I suppose couldn't hurt, but never know. Just put some on my Alden Indy work shoes (aldens in my avatar) and looks pretty good. Thanks, JT
My favorite boots that I continually receive praise/compliments on and can go casual or slightly more dressy are my Indy Color 8s....love them.JT