or Connect

Posts by jt2gt

Good ole fashion #8 chukka love today.
IMO...saphir tons better for shell. Venetion fine on calf. Yes, I know what all the people in the know and horween have said. But for shell my own use has shown Saphir reno rocks, is the bomb or what ever outdated cliché you want to use.
Get the color 8 indys w/commando. I wear my color 8 indys more than any of my boots...one of my favs easy. I wish mine had commando. I would say the 8D Tru and Barrie fit pretty close. Great boots...pull the trigger.
A. Congrats on the little one...awesome. B. Anyone have a real world pic of the Russet Tweed Walts...more orange or brown/Khaki? thanks...JT
Belt Sold. Price drop on shirts.
Wonderful Ravello Shell Alden Plain Toe Bluchers. Size 8D on Barrie last. These were for Leffot in NYC. Commando Lug Sole and ready to roll. Condition is great...check out the pics. Little wear on sole and the shell Ravello looks great. If this is your size, you will love them. Comes with original box and bags. $SOLD. Will do overseas sale for actual shipping.
SOLD Navy Gant Dreamy Oxford. Size M. $35,
Does the code on sale items still work or was that a one day thing? Thanks.
No relation, but if you are in UK or can get this seller to ship, these seem like great deal -- suede/Color 8 saddle: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alden-Saddle-Shoes-UK-size-9-/291064544885?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43c4cc7e75 JT
Picked these boots up a bit ago and never worn. First Quality. Tried on and that is it. Somewhat hard to find Size 8. Pic below is from original seller to me. They look absolutely great. Buyer will be very pleased. $750 Shipped CONUS.