or Connect

Posts by jt2gt

Drakes gone. Thanks, JT
Couple Drakes ties that I bought but just never wear ties anymore. Really nice slubby textured fabric. Basically new. Slightly less than 3inch at widest point -- 2 7/8inch. The Drakes are the two in the close up pic. $40 shipped each for the drakes or take them both for $75 shipped. That's a steal for these and much less than prices I have seen. 2 BB tie. 2.5 inch. Really nice for fall. $25 shipped CONUS. If you don't like the prices, make me an offer. Take all...
Gotta move this...make an offer. Great all around wear anywhere jacket.
Engineered Garments Navy Whipcord Bedford. Size L...fits more like M. Worn about 5 times...with tags. Pics from previous listing but looks same and same condition. Great all around blazer/jacket. SOLD Thanks...JT
Next LHS? Have Alden Color 8 LHS and these Rancourt Beefroll Shell: Any thoughts on what LHS next...Rancourts seem close to Whiskey to me. Should I go natty cxl, cigar? Thoughts?
Doesn't look like the pair of 8D from ebay that ended earlier (I was bidding on those), plus seller said NO box bag or trees for the 8D cigars in his ebay auction which pissed me off right at the end.However, if anyone got the ebay cigar LHS in 8D from ebay...I got the dough and ready to buy.
Anyone up for the blue gingham at $35 shipped CONUS?
Anyone interested in this...will ship it to you for $60 shipped. Let me know. JT