or Connect

Posts by jt2gt

New with box and packing. Adidas Ultraboost all black. Size 9.5 $210 shipped CONUS. Check my feedback...I communicate and ship fast. Thanks..JT
Looking for Navy cotton/canvas spring summer blazer. Size 38-40 slim fit. LBM 1911, Epaulet, etc. Let me know what you got. Thanks, JT
WTB...this jacket. LBM cotton navy blazer. 48/38 let me know if you have this one. JT
Prob. thought he had bigger shoulders than he really has.
Anyone have any Elmer T. or other Buffalo Trace dist. bourbon they want to sell. PM me. Thanks, JT
Even though not a fan of him...Matt Lauer probably had the best/classic look in my quick viewing.
Drakes gone. Thanks, JT
Couple Drakes ties that I bought but just never wear ties anymore. Really nice slubby textured fabric. Basically new. Slightly less than 3inch at widest point -- 2 7/8inch. The Drakes are the two in the close up pic. $40 shipped each for the drakes or take them both for $75 shipped. That's a steal for these and much less than prices I have seen. 2 BB tie. 2.5 inch. Really nice for fall. $25 shipped CONUS. If you don't like the prices, make me an offer. Take all...
Gotta move this...make an offer. Great all around wear anywhere jacket.