or Connect

Posts by soso

sold
Measurements on Cardigan pls.
itsmedeka very nice and honest seller!
Quote: Originally Posted by HuggyGiraffe Looking for proxy from UK to Germany. Mostly for Uniqlo. Please PM me. Im also looking for a proxy from UK to Germany. Especially for an Uniqlo Item. Pm please.
Brian Jonestown Massacre - If Love Is The Drug IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
When does Sale usually starts in UK? Im planing a trip to London in January. When would be the best weekend for it? Thx in advance.
Angela Merkel and her party.
Price drop: 620 USD!
Hey, im selling this nice Varsity Jacket from Dior. You can also buy a simular one at the Dior Site for about 650€ in blue. Worn only a few times. Still in an awesome condition. Tagged Size 48. Bought in Berlin. If you live outside Europe just add 10$. Im shipping from Germany, if you live near Karlsruhe or are about to visit Karlsruhe you can see it in real if you want to. Price is negotiable. Make me a serious offer and we can talk about it to find a way that is...
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you. - Lao Tzu