or Connect

Posts by Naka

Hey guys, made a rookie error and bought a Stephen Schneider knit without checking the length measurements properly. Knit is pictured with measurements here. I'm a slim 36, 6'0 and this was pretty slim on me and too short, so it would be great for someone who was shorter and possibly thinner. The knit on it is incredible, nicest sweater I've had handled. The colour is a little deeper than pictured on the website, but that may vary depending on your monitor. PM me if...
You have to press it. Get an iron, spray the area you want to press with water. Iron should be really hot. Place a piece of thin cotton over the area you want to press, otherwise it will get shiney(assuming it's wool). Apply iron and downward force to press the jacket to your liking.
sigh
Why, boner.
Razele where did you get your Hanes from? Online? I can't wait for winter either, suede A-1 on the way!
Start by hemming everything that needs to be, jeans, shirts etc. Some of the shirts you have would also be benefited by shortening sleeves. You'll need to decide which shirts you will wear tuck/untucked only. A 7" drop isn't crazy abnormal, have a think about the shapes of your shirts and whether some neednslimming or not. Take note of the WAYWN posters that have a similar build.Layering is hard to do in Aus mate, wait until our "winter". I just try to stay cool in summer,...
I really like it.
I was going to ask you about this. How heavy/light is it? I like the look of it, what have you been wearing it with so far?
Do a search on the Forvm, there was a good thread with Vox and Manton giving their thoughts on how the blow should cover the collar entirely so a semi-spread collar was most appropriate, or something to that effect. Do be careful with bowties though, I've only ever seen Journeyman pull it off in person.