or Connect

Posts by Naka

Perhaps sneaker heads don't like Macklemore because his song "Wing$" actually calls them out for being wholly brainwashed by consumerism.— F.E. Castleberry (@FECastleberry) March 7, 2013
Just after you posted this the 10's went out of stock
Your descriptions of each brand made me click on every link, I really enjoyed this!
I've seen a few pairs of Church's, and I honestly wasn't too impressed by their recent offerings. Their shoes from before the Prada takeover are very nice, and wear very well, but the leather, design and last choices have been less than favourable since the acquisition.
The Macquarie? Or perhaps the Turnout? I think those are the only two boots on the rounded toe last.
Tie keepers are for dorks. Let it flap around!
The shanghai dumpling place on Little Bourke is fantastic, and I'm planning on visiting Movida tomorrow. As for loafers without socks:
Burgundy shell C&J Tassels were the only pair I can think of. The Kimber Tassels at Beggar Man thief looked quite nice, reasonably priced too.
That's an interesting last, Butler. Fantastic photography as always.
Can we have a NSFW picture subforum in DT so I don't have to wade through countless threads filled with Hampton jerking off? DT used to be great, but now all of the quality is being drowned in shitty soft-core repetition.