or Connect

Posts by Naka

Paging Lear...
Not patrick, but I usually apply any sort of creme with my fingers as it is easy to wipe off, and you don't waste any of that expensive stuff by soaking a cloth with it. I recall another member applying Renovateur with fingers for that reason aswell. I believe the heat from my hands also helps in evenly distributing the cream.
UK, or US? 'Cos if it's UK, we might have to duke it out...
Some Audio Technica AD900's. BC2 never sounded better
eh makes me rage so he get's 5/5, well done Jeromestyles.
It was nice until I got to the sneakers
Florsheim sells horsehair brushes for around $20. Dunno if they have a store in Perth though.
Just the DT guys for now, but even they're fragmented
I popped into an R.M Williams store today about a fault on my boots that I noticed recently. It definitely wasn't on them when they arrived so it must have occurred sometime within the past month or so: Although I hadn't bought them at the store, the SA exchanged them on the spot for me. They didn't have the size of the original boots with a leather sole, but he was very happy to exchange them for a pair with leather soles which were a width down. I was surprised and...
All of the RMW stores that I have visited have had staff that were all very knowledgeable, and always willing to go out of their way to find things out for me if they didn't know.Also Lear, look what I found while looking for moar shoe shining tips