or Connect

Posts by Naka

The gorge height isn't my cup of tea but it looks good. Make sure to update us once it's finished
R.M Williams are famous for their wholecut Chelsea boot, and Baxter Boots offer wholecuts aswell. I'm not sure about makers in America and ENgland, but those are two well known Australian brands.
I played second row for my high school rugby team, and I miss being able to get stuck into a ruck and shove my shoulder in some poor kid's face. Unrestrained aggression is pretty fun, I find that Martial Arts is a little more restrained as the violence is more technical than getting a good sprint and really smashing someone who just copped a hospital pass.
They'll only need a good conditioning every couple of months or however long until the leather starts to dry. If you want to get a good shine on them, try polishing with the dubbin, and if that doesn't work grab a tin of Kiwi. I should have bought seconds in the first place, I've worn mine everywhere so they're a little beaten up. I'll end up getting a black pair with a screwed sole, maybe the Macquarie for a sleeker look though. Mine were a little stiff initially too, but...
The only jacket I own that fits me is fairly short and has super slim lapels, and if it's cool enough temperature wise I'll be wearing that and some slim dark jeans. We can be scrubs together! I'm sure the blokes aren't going to be snobby about it, they're decent guys from what I've seen.
I'm keen to attend, I won't be as splendidly dressed as you all as I don't have many occasions to wear jacketa or suits but if weather permits I might have to work something out. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Damn that's a nice shine. Was that Brown Kiwi or the Dark Tan? I've been polishing with Waproo cream but I figured I should throw some wax on them for the extra protection.
I demand pics when they arrive.
Those wholecuts above, but in racing green
Pics!