or Connect

Posts by Naka

That depends on a number of factors, including; how heavy the flow is, the dimensions of her innards (all of my shoes are women), and whether I've kept her laced up or not.I try not to use too many, as the tampons will expand as they absorb fluid and if I overstuff her, her vamp may stretch too much
I use female sanitary pads to soak water from the soles, and stuff the insides with tampons. I find this the most efficient method of drying my shoes as these products were specifically designed with absorbancy in mind.
Just wow. If I was your size I would have purchased many of these. Why can't you be an anorexic 36R like me?
Hahahah you wouldn't catch me dead in a pair of knee high socks, unless I was taking the piss out of something/someone. Some of the folks overseas seem to be fond of them, but they're definitely not my style.
Search up the thread for Viccel socks on Styleforum. They have socks in over the calf and over the knee in heaps of basic colours, and they're only $8 or so a pair with the styleforum discount. I don't own a pair myself but I plan to soon.
Go for gold.
Imagine all of the sleepless nights that Stitches is going to have now. Expect PM's from him
Lie. Men are vain, we like to think we're the centre of the universe, and the beta ones will feel threatened. Would you like to be told that you're but one of many women that a man is dating?
+1
Just make your own mang, much cheaper and only takes 5-10 minutes.http://cocktails.about.com/od/mixology/r/simple_syrup.htmTanqueray and Tonic, cucumber and lime garnish.