or Connect

Posts by Naka

HNGHHHHHHHHH Namor, you have to poast pics when they arrive! The Wigmore is a must rep boot for me, I'll own a pair alongside some Grants one day!
Reminds me of something from Japan that I wouldn't be able to post here...
Bumping an SF classic. Does anyone know what happened with the factory-made yet not gemmed shoes Ron Rider was talking about?
Yeah do it Rene, I haven't seen the depths of your collection yet.
Fuck Gemming.
That is exactly why I come to SF. I have the weirdest boner right now.
Yes, I've noticed that. I'll be combating it with lots of Waproo cream.As for the toe, I've found that an old stocking is the easiest way to get a deep shine in the wax. I've tried an old mesh shirt and a microfibre cloth so far, but the stocking is really something else. I believe the heat caused by friction with the synthetic fibre, and the lesser amount of wax actually being removed by the pantyhose contributes to the shines I am achieving now. However, as with all...
picsoritdidn'thappen.jpgI love half asian girls, I think they are the hottest hybrid on the plant. I'm half Japanese myself so I've had plenty of exposure to them, and I can't get enough. Blackanese girls, Caucazns, I have even met a Lebanese-Chinese hybrid, and she was a 10/10.Also, more descriptions of the Melb minimeet plox.
I wonder how much a spider-silk tie would cost...
After weeks and weeks of working on them every other day or so, my boots are finally starting to take a candy-coat shine.