or Connect

Posts by Naka

Only if you can roll it over. I think I could do $100, but $50 would have me constantly salivating over almost everything I look at.
Were you conditioning them? Wearing any shoe 5 days a week isn't ideal, but I have done so with my R.M's in the past and they haven't cracked.
I'd be careful ordering folding knives from overeas, as the current school of thought at Customs is to confiscate all folding knives as they can be theoretically made in to flick knives by loosening a screw or simply lubricating the mechanism. I've been after a polished horn-handled folding knife for a long time, and it seems that I'll have to order one from somewhere in Australia.
That was very helpful, thank you. I ended up going with the thickest option for durability's sake, and mixing OTC and Mid-calf in the order as I haven't worn an OTC before. I took a leaf out of one of our comrade's book and ordered some light pink ones too
Fxh, can I ask what weight socks you ordered from Viccel? I'm about to place an order, but I'm not quite sure what weight would be appropriate for Brissy.
I feel like I'm watching Antiques Roadshow. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I thoroughly enjoy Antiques Roadshow.
I'm officially based in the Chermside store, so feel free to pop in anytime. I work from midday Thursday through to Monday, and I'm sure you will enjoy the kit instore and the food and drink should you choose to have a snack or a coffee.Windowpane, I'm not quite sure about the origin of the Faconnable trousers but I will make sure to enquire about the tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
There's no new season as of yet, but there are plenty of Borrelli shirts and Cantarelli trousers on sale for decent prices. All of the Sutor shoes are on sale too.Speaking of Richards & Richards, we opened our new store at Chermside yesterday. We will be carrying mainly our house brand for suiting and shirting, and will be getting in some Faconnable casualwear next week. The store looks fucking fantastic, and the bistro/menswear concept we have running is getting a very...
+1
A dark brown leather belt. Unless you're going to match the shade exactly(which means you should have commisioned a belt made from the same suede by the shoemaker), don't stress too much about matching belts and shoes.