or Connect

Posts by Naka

I want to give you a serious answer but I'm too pissed/pissed off that that you conflated the glorious nasal relaxed drawl that is the Australian accent for some posh pom bullshit. Up yours you seppo prick, I hope you drown in all your "freedom". Hooroo
Ohhh good lord that workspace is just as nice as the bag.
For tree-fiddy euro why not just get one made for your specific measurements? The fabric doesn't look like anything special, and neither do the buttons. If you're that particular about shirt length I'm sure you'd have some other tweaks for the design as well? Obviously I'm not aware of your financial situation but spending that much money on a shirt and possibly spending more to alter it seems a little silly. I kind of want to offer a balance and encourage you to do...
What's the point of buying a long shirt if you're just going to hem it?
Is that the MA-1 that folds into a bag??
Eh the pricing is alright but the range is lacking. No high neck sweater, turtlenecks or shawl collar coat/jacket. At least we have the stand collar shirts and elastic waist trousers but disappointed about not even being able to try those items on. Expected for Australia though!
I've been struggling with this as well. Styfo is slower than usual this summer, SuFu is practically dead, /fa/ is shit as always, and I don't think I'll like mfa but haven't actually looked. Maybe it's a sign that users like me who don't contribute much content need to step up their game? Tumblr is okay but I find it lacking in discussion and it falls flat as a source of inspiration when people don't provide sources for images. I feel like the 'fashun' explosion on...
damn that's comfy
Would be interested to hear some of your thoughts on this article about the current day state of the kimono and the surrounding debate of appreciation/appropriation. Paging @Rosenrot, @nicelynice, @fuuma, @dieworkwear, and all of you noragi wearers out there.
So many of his fits bombed so at least he's being consistent.