or Connect

Posts by Naka

Try posting in the Australian Members thread for some more answers, but the prices you mentioned seem pretty reasonable for Aus. If you want to ensure all of the work is being done well, save the extra cash and take it to a bespoke tailor. You can find a list of bespoke tailors in Sydney here.
Everyone is too busy jerking over at the Meermin thread atm, but to answer your question, on SF nothing is ever too decadent.
Burgundy knit, knits in general would work well with a smaller pattern like this.
Fritzl, it might not make him look obese, but objectively it does not fit his midsection. Surely you can see this?
City Beach stocks it, so unless you are a 15 year old I would suggest against it. The jackets I've seen aren't made very well, just more mass-produced rubbish for the masses.
HNGHHHH
The shoes kill this IMO. Everything looks pretty good though, the belt is really cool.
I'm sure that a burst seam would be an extreme case, but I have seen it happen before as a result of both poor dry cleaning and home steaming.
I have read an article from a dry cleaner on the Forvm that stated to never hang higher-end suits in the shower to remove creasing and whatnot, as it nullifies the ironwork done to a garment during it's construction, and has the potential to burst seams.