or Connect

Posts by Naka

I was just reading it, has definitely put me off! I'll need to see Deer to get my handwelted fix soon...
I think I'd prefer a Wingtip with Cordovan as it draws some attention away from the inevitable beef rolls, whereas a horizontal cap toe might accentuate the waves in the cordovan. I'm a big fan of that adelaide, the detailing on the tongue is something not often seen these days
Change in? I work directly across from an R.M Williams Retailer so I'm sure I could follow up on anything you want to know.
Another FU French brand is Septieme Largeur, for around the same price or less. They apply custom polishes and patina for an additional fee. Some of their oxfords are available with a lickable fiddleback waist, and wooden pegging. I was thinking about picking up a pair, but I'm wary of leather quality. There's a thread about them floating around somewhere.
Are you me?
Much obliged. I'm fascinated by the story behind this leather, have those been worn much? There doesn't seem to be much creasing. Wear them in good health.
Pics please!
Seconding a request for something like this.
I'd love to see pictures of it, very curious.
Spoo, is that the Simpson last?